Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > BMW Motorcycles (aka Beemers) and the Competition

BMW Motorcycles (aka Beemers) and the Competition
Have an interest in BMW motorcycles or just motorcycles in general? Discuss the line of BMW motorcycles and how they may compare to the rest of the competition in this forum!

Old 06-03-2011, 12:20 PM
Driving around somewhere

Mein Auto: nothing at the moment
Ducati MS 1200 updates

Just thought I would share an update on my 2010 Multistrada 1200. I posted on here last year when I was debating about which bike to purchase...main competitor to the Ducati was the BMW K1300S.

I am very happy with the bike so far and recent ECU updates from the factory have fixed a few small glitches for me. I have the optional saddle bags for my bike and I have the ABS model too (not the S version). Really, I couldnt be happier and picture this bike to be in the stable for a looong time.

Anyways, I got the bike last June and have made some mods recently this spring. Here are some updated pics post mods.

Mods include:

Carbon Fiber front fender
Carbon Fiber rear fender
Arrow Full exhaust system
Removed rear mudguard
MRA shorty dark windscreen
Powder coated belly pan and passenger pegs
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0127.JPG
Views:	130
Size:	155.6 KB