Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > Z Series > E89 Z4 (2009 - current)

E89 Z4 (2009 - current)

Old 06-02-2011, 10:15 PM

Mein Auto: Z4
Any dealer who is selling the 35IS at slightly BELOW the invoice?

I was all set to do the European Delivery lease until I started reading these success stories of domestic lease that is not all that much more than the ED, when factoring in plane tickets and hotels.

I did my spreadsheet and basically, I'm looking to get a fully loaded 35IS with a MSRP of $72,000 and have to find a dealer who can sell it to me at the net cap cost of under $66,000. This would require them to sell the car at below their invoice because the acquisition fee & registration would cost about $725 and $800, respectively. leaving the car cost to be under $64,500.

Is this possible? I'm looking for the 24 months, 10k/yr lease. If it is, after 7 MSD's, but no loyalty, I can get my monthly payment to be $467 or so before taxes. This is about $100 more per month than the ED lease, or $2400 more for the lease term, but something I'm willing to pay to avoid the inconvenience of flying to Germany. The plane ticket alone is $1700 for the pick up date I'm getting.
Ads by Google
Old 06-03-2011, 08:30 PM

Mein Auto: e90xi
dude u can get $500 over invoice all day on an ordered car....I cant see someone selling the car under invoice unless its a hideous color or combo