Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > Z Series > E89 Z4 (2009 - current)

E89 Z4 (2009 - current)

Old 06-09-2011, 04:41 AM

Mein Auto: 2011 Z4 & 2012 X5D
Dealer Incentives?

Finalizing a deal on a 3.0 with PP, SP, HSeat, PAsst, Alarm, USB which will be ordered to my specs. I have secured a deal at $500 below invoice which I think is a good deal especially with a custom order. However, as I read through the posts there have been other deals well below invoice. Is there additional dealer incentives that need to be considered in my negotiation?

This is a lease for 2 years with 20K with no money down and a MF of .0013.

I plan on signing on Saturday but wanted to double check if there is additional money that I should be aware of.

Appreciate any feedback. Can't wait to get the deal signed, ordered with pick up in Spartanburg.

THANKS!
Ads by Google
Old 06-09-2011, 05:13 AM
Shadowy Figure

Mein Auto: 2011 X5 35d, 2011 Z4 35is
If you have the cash available, you should consider putting down Multiple Security Deposits (MSDs) to lower your money factor, and therefore your monthly payments.

(Without knowing the exact numbers of your deal this is just an estimate, but) Making seven additional security deposits, the most allowed, you could lower your MF to just .00081., which would knock at least $40 a month off your payment.

You get the MSDs back at end of the lease, but in the mean time they'll help you lower your total lease costs by $960. If you view the reduced payments as return on the MSDs as an "investment", it would return north of 12% (tax free) per year for two years.