Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > 5 Series DIY

5 Series DIY
Knowledge Is Power! ~ The place for do-it-yourself threads on a variety of topics. Start a thread describing a particular job (oil change, cooling system overhaul, brakes, shocks and springs, etc.) or search for one you need help with!

Old 07-26-2011, 01:30 PM
rebsnrob

Mein Auto: 2008 BMW 535i
Desperately seeking gold license plate frames!

Hello fellow BMW enthusiasts! I just purchased my first BMW a couple of weeks ago. It's a 2008 535i, charcoal metallic gray color. The BMW Center where I purchased it provided me with their standard chrome dealership license plate frames. I'd like to get some gold ones with the BMW insignia on them and have seen them on-line. However, everytime I try to order them, everyone tells me they're out of stock!

Does anyone know where I can locate these? I need two -- one for the front and rear of the car. The BMW part no. is: 82120010391. Every BMW dealer doesn't carry them even though their inventories show they have them in their stock. Some of the top BMW supply websites that are the first to show up in a search also don't have them.

Any ideas or suggestions? Has someone seen something that's cooler, more classic or interesting?

Thanks for the help and happy driving!
Ads by Google