Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)

F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
The new chapter in the highly successful story of the BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10) and wagon (F11)

Old 08-03-2011, 05:06 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 535xi
Website Awards the 2011 BMW 535i the Car of the Month for August

>>>COSTA MESA, Calif., Aug. 2, 2011; NADAguides gives top honors to the 2011 BMW 535i by awarding it the NADAguides Car of the Month for August.

The BMW 535i was chosen as the NADAguides Car of the Month for August based on exceptional overall design inside and out, smooth power, controlled and comfortable drive, responsive handling, and intuitive ahead-of-the-curve technology and safety features. Additionally, NADAguides analysts note that even with such ample under-the-hood power, the BMW 535i offers pretty impressive fuel efficiency.

NADAguides analysts acknowledged the BMW 535i when consumer interest jumped nearly 32 percent from Q1 to Q2. So far this year, the BMW 535i consumer interest has steadily increased month over month with the biggest increase on NADAguides.com coming in February, as compared to January , a nearly 45 percent increase in consumer interest traffic.

The 2011 BMW 535i RWD offers a starting MSRP of $50,100 while the 535i xDrive AWD starts at $52,400.

Troy Snyder, Director of Product Development at NADAguides said that "it's easy to get comfortable behind the wheel of the 2011 BMW 535i. In just a short amount of time our drive team was able to master the media, climate and seating controls to reach ultimate comfort levels and drive this vehicle at the level it deserves. The 2011 BMW 535i is impressive, aggressive and with executive level styling. We are proud to call it the NADAguides Car of the Month for August 2011."

Tom Plucinsky, Product and Technology Communications Manager for BMW of North America, LLC said; "The new 2011 BMW 5 Series Sedan marks the epitome of modern design and driving pleasure in the world of premium midsize sedans. Through its athletic and executive looks, driving dynamics typical of BMW, and innovative comfort and safety features, the sixth generation of BMW's executive express accurately reflects the standards upheld by the world's most successful manufacturer of premium cars. Two in-line 6 models, the 528i and 535i, and one V-8 model, the 400 hp 550i, are available."<<<

http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2...or-august.html

Last edited by PsychDoc1; 08-03-2011 at 05:08 AM.
Advertisement