Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-30-2011, 03:34 PM
BMWfanatic87's Avatar
BMWfanatic87 BMWfanatic87 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Raleigh
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 430
Mein Auto: 2014 BMW 428i M-Coupe
Question E93 without a warranty?

Anyone driving an E93 without a warranty?
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #2  
Old 08-30-2011, 04:52 PM
roadkillrob roadkillrob is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Boston
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,445
Mein Auto: 325CIC, 335CIC
Soon - mine will be done in November, I do low miles though, so probably won't get extended warranty as they don't pay unless you do the miles!
__________________
2008 335i Vert Montego/Saddle/Grey Poplar
2014 X3 35i Space Grey/Chestnut/Fineline Wave
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-30-2011, 06:16 PM
captainaudio's Avatar
captainaudio captainaudio is offline
Worlds Foremost Authority
Location: Upper East Side Manhattan - Boca Raton Florida
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 14,439
Mein Auto: 335i E93 - 750Lix
My factory warranty ran out in 2007. I have an extended warranty to 7 years 100,000 miles through AAA Autoguard Diamond Plan (which supposedly covers the top) and I extended the maintenance coverarge through BMW.

Ca
__________________

Drivers Club at Lime Rock
The Glen Club (Watkins Glen International)
International Motor Racing Research Center
BMWCCA
Cayman Club Nor'Easters
Madison Ave. Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (Only a Vice President)
Sports Car Club of America
Polish Racing Drivers of America (PRDA)
American Mural Project
Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
Mount Washington Observatory
Society of Automotive Historians
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-30-2011, 09:20 PM
BMWfanatic87's Avatar
BMWfanatic87 BMWfanatic87 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Raleigh
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 430
Mein Auto: 2014 BMW 428i M-Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainaudio View Post
My factory warranty ran out in 2007. I have an extended warranty to 7 years 100,000 miles through AAA Autoguard Diamond Plan (which supposedly covers the top) and I extended the maintenance coverarge through BMW.

Ca
Did some research, and is AAA Autoguard only available in NY or is that where they are just located?

Is that the best one out there as far as coverage?

I really want to get a 335i 'vert, but not unless I can get the top covered.

Most of the engine work, and maintenance I can do, but even there are some things I can't do. I'm assuming that the AutoGuard covers mechanical repairs.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-30-2011, 10:13 PM
anE934fun anE934fun is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: S.F. Bay Area
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,807
Mein Auto: 2010 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWfanatic87 View Post
Did some research, and is AAA Autoguard only available in NY or is that where they are just located?
From the website:
Quote:
We offer three levels of premium coverage exclusively for AAA New York members: Diamond, Platinum, and Golden.
The Diamond policy does appear to be a very comprehensive plan, but it appears to require membership in AAA of NY to be able to purchase it.

The greatest risk for owners of the E93 is coverage for repairs to the top after expiration of the factory warranty. At one point, the BMW CPO warranty did not cover the top. I don't know if that is still the circumstance or not. But absent an extended warranty that covers the top, an E93 out of factory warranty is a bit of a gamble with some significant downside risk.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-30-2011, 10:16 PM
BMWfanatic87's Avatar
BMWfanatic87 BMWfanatic87 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Raleigh
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 430
Mein Auto: 2014 BMW 428i M-Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by anE934fun View Post
From the website:

The Diamond policy does appear to be a very comprehensive plan, but it appears to require membership in AAA of NY to be able to purchase it.

The greatest risk for owners of the E93 is coverage for repairs to the top after expiration of the factory warranty. At one point, the BMW CPO warranty did not cover the top. I don't know if that is still the circumstance or not. But absent an extended warranty that covers the top, an E93 out of factory warranty is a bit of a gamble with some significant downside risk.
Are there any after market warranties out there that cover the E93?

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Bimmer app.
__________________
2012 BMW X5 35d ~~ Black Sapphire Metallic ~~ Nevada Cinnamon Brown ~ Multi-contour seats ~ Dark Bamboo wood trim ~~ Sport Activity w/ 20" 214 RF ~~ Premium ~~ BMW apps ~~ Smartphone Integration ~~

2014 BMW 428i ~~ Black Sapphire Metallic ~~ Black Dakota ~ Dark Burl Walnut ~~ M Sport Package w/ 18" 441M RF ~~ Manual Transmission ~~ Premium Package ~~ Heated Front Seats ~~ Navigation w/ Touchpad ~~ Auto High Beams



Previous Models:

2011 BMW Z4 30i
2009 BMW 328i E92
2005 BMW X3 2.5i

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-30-2011, 10:23 PM
anE934fun anE934fun is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: S.F. Bay Area
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,807
Mein Auto: 2010 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWfanatic87 View Post
Are there any after market warranties out there that cover the E93?

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Bimmer app.
When I owned the ex-E93, the best that I was able to find for CA residents was the Mechanical Breakdown Insurance provided by GEICO. The catch was that you had to sign up for the MBI coverage before 15 months or 15,000 miles had passed. It was also a bit on the expensive side, too.

Maybe other members will join the thread.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-30-2011, 10:50 PM
BMWfanatic87's Avatar
BMWfanatic87 BMWfanatic87 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Raleigh
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 430
Mein Auto: 2014 BMW 428i M-Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by anE934fun View Post
When I owned the ex-E93, the best that I was able to find for CA residents was the Mechanical Breakdown Insurance provided by GEICO. The catch was that you had to sign up for the MBI coverage before 15 months or 15,000 miles had passed. It was also a bit on the expensive side, too.

Maybe other members will join the thread.
I didn't know that warranties were based on the state you lived in. Guess I will have to do some research.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Bimmer app.
__________________
2012 BMW X5 35d ~~ Black Sapphire Metallic ~~ Nevada Cinnamon Brown ~ Multi-contour seats ~ Dark Bamboo wood trim ~~ Sport Activity w/ 20" 214 RF ~~ Premium ~~ BMW apps ~~ Smartphone Integration ~~

2014 BMW 428i ~~ Black Sapphire Metallic ~~ Black Dakota ~ Dark Burl Walnut ~~ M Sport Package w/ 18" 441M RF ~~ Manual Transmission ~~ Premium Package ~~ Heated Front Seats ~~ Navigation w/ Touchpad ~~ Auto High Beams



Previous Models:

2011 BMW Z4 30i
2009 BMW 328i E92
2005 BMW X3 2.5i

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-30-2011, 10:54 PM
anE934fun anE934fun is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: S.F. Bay Area
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,807
Mein Auto: 2010 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWfanatic87 View Post
I didn't know that warranties were based on the state you lived in. Guess I will have to do some research.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Bimmer app.
CA is odd in that it requires the company selling the warranty to have an office in the state. The NY AAA website had a list of states where they could sell coverage. The catch was that you had to be a member of the NY AAA to buy the policy. Whether NY AAA would sell membership to someone living out of state is something I have no knowledge of.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-31-2011, 05:49 AM
captainaudio's Avatar
captainaudio captainaudio is offline
Worlds Foremost Authority
Location: Upper East Side Manhattan - Boca Raton Florida
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 14,439
Mein Auto: 335i E93 - 750Lix
Here are copies of the BMW extended warranty and the AAA Autoguard Diamond.

Both are from 2007 and there may be updates.

AAA Diamond is offered by AAA but the coverage is through a third party and AFAIK is available in states other than NY,
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BMW_Extended.pdf (471.2 KB, 114 views)
File Type: pdf AAA DiamondPlan.pdf (294.1 KB, 64 views)
__________________

Drivers Club at Lime Rock
The Glen Club (Watkins Glen International)
International Motor Racing Research Center
BMWCCA
Cayman Club Nor'Easters
Madison Ave. Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (Only a Vice President)
Sports Car Club of America
Polish Racing Drivers of America (PRDA)
American Mural Project
Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
Mount Washington Observatory
Society of Automotive Historians

Last edited by captainaudio; 08-31-2011 at 06:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-31-2011, 08:34 AM
daytrader daytrader is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: VA
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,179
Mein Auto: 2010 E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainaudio View Post
Here are copies of the BMW extended warranty and the AAA Autoguard Diamond.

Both are from 2007 and there may be updates.

AAA Diamond is offered by AAA but the coverage is through a third party and AFAIK is available in states other than NY,
Yeah, I see it's offered in my own state of VA but I got a lot of time before I run the BMW coverage out. CA, just curious, what did the policy run you if you don't mind sharing? And was the diff between Plat or Gold that close to opt up?

DT
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-31-2011, 09:58 AM
BMWfanatic87's Avatar
BMWfanatic87 BMWfanatic87 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Raleigh
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 430
Mein Auto: 2014 BMW 428i M-Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytrader View Post
Yeah, I see it's offered in my own state of VA but I got a lot of time before I run the BMW coverage out. CA, just curious, what did the policy run you if you don't mind sharing? And was the diff between Plat or Gold that close to opt up?

DT
How did you find out what states it's available in?

I found NC AAA warranty, but it only covers the 'vert motor.
NC AAA 5 Star Warranty

I also found a warranty also from AAA, but called AAA Repair Assurance Plan

It has a Platinum level that says "Platinum coverage provides all the coverages as listed above and also provides coverage for repair/ replacement of ALL original equipment factory-installed mechanical and electrical operating parts and assemblies on the covered vehicle.
SUBJECT TO THE GENERAL EXCLUSIONS," Of course I will call and confirm if that covers the whole 'vert.
__________________
2012 BMW X5 35d ~~ Black Sapphire Metallic ~~ Nevada Cinnamon Brown ~ Multi-contour seats ~ Dark Bamboo wood trim ~~ Sport Activity w/ 20" 214 RF ~~ Premium ~~ BMW apps ~~ Smartphone Integration ~~

2014 BMW 428i ~~ Black Sapphire Metallic ~~ Black Dakota ~ Dark Burl Walnut ~~ M Sport Package w/ 18" 441M RF ~~ Manual Transmission ~~ Premium Package ~~ Heated Front Seats ~~ Navigation w/ Touchpad ~~ Auto High Beams



Previous Models:

2011 BMW Z4 30i
2009 BMW 328i E92
2005 BMW X3 2.5i

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-31-2011, 10:05 AM
daytrader daytrader is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: VA
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,179
Mein Auto: 2010 E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWfanatic87 View Post
How did you find out what states it's available in?

I found NC AAA warratny, but it only covers the 'vert motor.
NC AAA 5 Star Warranty

I also found a warranty also from AAA, but called AAA Repair Assurance Plan

It has a Platinum level that says "Platinum coverage provides all the coverages as listed above and also provides coverage for repair/ replacement of ALL original equipment factory-installed mechanical and electrical operating parts and assemblies on the covered vehicle.
SUBJECT TO THE GENERAL EXCLUSIONS," Of course I will call and confirm if that covers the whole 'vert.
Prompted me to give a zip code. Then(which I thought was odd) asked me to select from a menu of bordering states, to which I clicked on VA. That gave me a list of insurance options to choose from.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-31-2011, 10:14 AM
BMWfanatic87's Avatar
BMWfanatic87 BMWfanatic87 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Raleigh
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 430
Mein Auto: 2014 BMW 428i M-Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytrader View Post
Prompted me to give a zip code. Then(which I thought was odd) asked me to select from a menu of bordering states, to which I clicked on VA. That gave me a list of insurance options to choose from.
Ah, yeah i was prompted for the zip code, but not bordering states. I typed in my own zip code and now I'm stuck in the Carolinas.aaa.com. It's fine though, because I think I found a coverage that might cover the whole assembly of the top, and mechanism. I will call and to confirm of course.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-31-2011, 12:43 PM
captainaudio's Avatar
captainaudio captainaudio is offline
Worlds Foremost Authority
Location: Upper East Side Manhattan - Boca Raton Florida
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 14,439
Mein Auto: 335i E93 - 750Lix
As I recall I paid about $2800 when the car was a few weeks old. I got the Platinum coverage with the luxury electronics option.

CA
__________________

Drivers Club at Lime Rock
The Glen Club (Watkins Glen International)
International Motor Racing Research Center
BMWCCA
Cayman Club Nor'Easters
Madison Ave. Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (Only a Vice President)
Sports Car Club of America
Polish Racing Drivers of America (PRDA)
American Mural Project
Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
Mount Washington Observatory
Society of Automotive Historians
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-31-2011, 01:11 PM
daytrader daytrader is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: VA
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,179
Mein Auto: 2010 E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainaudio View Post
As I recall I paid about $2800 when the car was a few weeks old. I got the Platinum coverage with the luxury electronics option.

CA
Wait, you got it on top of your BMW 4/50 warranty(assuming you bought new)? Does the AAA Plat require a new vehicle to qualify?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-31-2011, 01:53 PM
captainaudio's Avatar
captainaudio captainaudio is offline
Worlds Foremost Authority
Location: Upper East Side Manhattan - Boca Raton Florida
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 14,439
Mein Auto: 335i E93 - 750Lix
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytrader View Post
Wait, you got it on top of your BMW 4/50 warranty(assuming you bought new)? Does the AAA Plat require a new vehicle to qualify?
I bought it when the car was new because the price went up as the car got older. It did not go into effect until the original factory warranty ran out so my AAA coverage went into effect at the beginning of July of 2011. At that time I also extended the maintencance so I should be fully covered for a few more years.

AAA Autoguard covers me for 3 years or 100,000 miles. At this point I have about 32,000 miles on the car so it is not likely that I will get to 100,000 in the next 3 years.

CA
__________________

Drivers Club at Lime Rock
The Glen Club (Watkins Glen International)
International Motor Racing Research Center
BMWCCA
Cayman Club Nor'Easters
Madison Ave. Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (Only a Vice President)
Sports Car Club of America
Polish Racing Drivers of America (PRDA)
American Mural Project
Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
Mount Washington Observatory
Society of Automotive Historians

Last edited by captainaudio; 08-31-2011 at 01:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-31-2011, 01:55 PM
daytrader daytrader is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: VA
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,179
Mein Auto: 2010 E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainaudio View Post
I bought it when the car was new because the price went up as the car got older. It did not go into effect until the original factory warranty ran out so my AAA coverage went into effect at the beginning of July of 2011. At that time I also extended the maintencance so I should be fully covered for a few more years.

CA
Well done!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-31-2011, 02:02 PM
BMWfanatic87's Avatar
BMWfanatic87 BMWfanatic87 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Raleigh
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 430
Mein Auto: 2014 BMW 428i M-Coupe
From what I have been reading. Some warranties are based on the year the vehicle was originally purchased from day 1 of it being new. So even if I bought a 6 year warranty on an '08. I would be covered until '14, and not '17 of i bought it in '11.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-31-2011, 02:18 PM
captainaudio's Avatar
captainaudio captainaudio is offline
Worlds Foremost Authority
Location: Upper East Side Manhattan - Boca Raton Florida
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 14,439
Mein Auto: 335i E93 - 750Lix
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWfanatic87 View Post
From what I have been reading. Some warranties are based on the year the vehicle was originally purchased from day 1 of it being new. So even if I bought a 6 year warranty on an '08. I would be covered until '14, and not '17 of i bought it in '11.
That is the way my AAA waranty works. I am covered until the car is 7 years old, not 7 years from the time I purchased the warranty (although in my case that is about the same). The AAA warranty will not cover any item that is covered by the factory warranty so I suppose that now that BMW has extended the HPFP warranty to 10 years AAA Autoguard will not cover it, but at this point since the factory 4 years are expired my warranty coverage will be through AAA.

So in a nutshell I would be covered by 7 years from the day I purchased the car by AAA Autoguard regardless of when I purchsased the coverage. The advantage of buying it when the car was new was that it cost less.

I am not sure how much longer I will keep the car but if I do sell it the warranty and the maintenance will tranfer to the new owner.

CA
__________________

Drivers Club at Lime Rock
The Glen Club (Watkins Glen International)
International Motor Racing Research Center
BMWCCA
Cayman Club Nor'Easters
Madison Ave. Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (Only a Vice President)
Sports Car Club of America
Polish Racing Drivers of America (PRDA)
American Mural Project
Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
Mount Washington Observatory
Society of Automotive Historians

Last edited by captainaudio; 08-31-2011 at 02:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 08-31-2011, 04:26 PM
BMWfanatic87's Avatar
BMWfanatic87 BMWfanatic87 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Raleigh
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 430
Mein Auto: 2014 BMW 428i M-Coupe
Captainaudio, does your AAA cover all of your hard top mechanisms if they were to stop working, or just the motor? Just trying to do as much research as possible.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-31-2011, 04:56 PM
fun2drive's Avatar
fun2drive fun2drive is offline
BMWCCA 149159
Location: Panhandle of Florida
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,634
Mein Auto: 335 vert//M3/4/ 13Outback
You asked if anyone is driving an E93 without a warranty. I am and I know that if BMW doesn't cover the top with their extended warrranty then I don't plan to buy an aftermarket one.
I am not concerned about this top. It is not a new design but is based on the SLK's that went into production in 98. In general the top is reliable and will last a long time if the operators does lube and preserve the linkages, rubber seals which will eventually shrink causing leaks.

I have 40K miles on my E93 and bought mine in Mar 2007 picked it up in Munich in Apr 2007 arrived in the US in May 2007.
Totally reliable and never had one fault...
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-31-2011, 05:08 PM
BMWfanatic87's Avatar
BMWfanatic87 BMWfanatic87 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Raleigh
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 430
Mein Auto: 2014 BMW 428i M-Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2drive View Post
You asked if anyone is driving an E93 without a warranty. I am and I know that if BMW doesn't cover the top with their extended warrranty then I don't plan to buy an aftermarket one.
I am not concerned about this top. It is not a new design but is based on the SLK's that went into production in 98. In general the top is reliable and will last a long time if the operators does lube and preserve the linkages, rubber seals which will eventually shrink causing leaks.

I have 40K miles on my E93 and bought mine in Mar 2007 picked it up in Munich in Apr 2007 arrived in the US in May 2007.
Totally reliable and never had one fault...
The extended warranty from BMW doesn't cover the top? From research I have found (in other states unfortunately so doesn't benefit me at all) do cover the top and its mechanisms.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-31-2011, 06:08 PM
captainaudio's Avatar
captainaudio captainaudio is offline
Worlds Foremost Authority
Location: Upper East Side Manhattan - Boca Raton Florida
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 14,439
Mein Auto: 335i E93 - 750Lix
I posted PDFs of the BMW and the AAA Autoguard Diamond in post #10 in this thread.
In sectio n 2,C,iii of the BMW warranty it specifically states that with the exception of electronics convertible tops and convertible top mechanisms are not covered.

The AAA Autoguard is an exlusionary warranty so all items are covered unless it is specifically stated that they are excluded. Of course we are going to have to take all of this on faith until we hear from someone who had a convertible top problem and submitted a claim to AAA Autoguard. When I purchased the plan I was assured that the convertible top was covered.

CA
__________________

Drivers Club at Lime Rock
The Glen Club (Watkins Glen International)
International Motor Racing Research Center
BMWCCA
Cayman Club Nor'Easters
Madison Ave. Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (Only a Vice President)
Sports Car Club of America
Polish Racing Drivers of America (PRDA)
American Mural Project
Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
Mount Washington Observatory
Society of Automotive Historians

Last edited by captainaudio; 08-31-2011 at 06:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-31-2011, 10:20 PM
BMWfanatic87's Avatar
BMWfanatic87 BMWfanatic87 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Raleigh
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 430
Mein Auto: 2014 BMW 428i M-Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainaudio View Post
I posted PDFs of the BMW and the AAA Autoguard Diamond in post #10 in this thread.
In sectio n 2,C,iii of the BMW warranty it specifically states that with the exception of electronics convertible tops and convertible top mechanisms are not covered.

The AAA Autoguard is an exlusionary warranty so all items are covered unless it is specifically stated that they are excluded. Of course we are going to have to take all of this on faith until we hear from someone who had a convertible top problem and submitted a claim to AAA Autoguard. When I purchased the plan I was assured that the convertible top was covered.

CA
Oh sorry only read the AAA warranty. Didn't think to read the BMW warranty. Guess I should have. I'm hoping to find a car that is still under original warranty, one that is under the extended, or one that has both. Both would be the ideal candidate.

At least if its under the original warranty I can purchase the expensed.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Bimmer app.
__________________
2012 BMW X5 35d ~~ Black Sapphire Metallic ~~ Nevada Cinnamon Brown ~ Multi-contour seats ~ Dark Bamboo wood trim ~~ Sport Activity w/ 20" 214 RF ~~ Premium ~~ BMW apps ~~ Smartphone Integration ~~

2014 BMW 428i ~~ Black Sapphire Metallic ~~ Black Dakota ~ Dark Burl Walnut ~~ M Sport Package w/ 18" 441M RF ~~ Manual Transmission ~~ Premium Package ~~ Heated Front Seats ~~ Navigation w/ Touchpad ~~ Auto High Beams



Previous Models:

2011 BMW Z4 30i
2009 BMW 328i E92
2005 BMW X3 2.5i


Last edited by BMWfanatic87; 08-31-2011 at 10:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms