Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M Series > E39 M5 (1998-2003)

E39 M5 (1998-2003)

Old 09-26-2011, 10:48 PM

Mein Auto: E34s adn E39s
For Sale: BMW E39 M5 OEM Wheels / Tire Set

Had bought an extra front wheel a few years back for spare, and then a full extra set of wheels for winter tire - but never really got to it. Now I've decided not to drive the car in the winter -

wheels are stock sizes, and OEM genuine - BMW M5 - style 65. Not knock offs. Paid over 2K for them some time ago (prob too much).

Both have tires on them - one set is Michelin run flats, pilot super sport, the other set is goodyear eagle All Season.

Goodyear is practically NEW, Michelin is a little more driven, but still very new, can still see the side rubber vent tubes attached.

Pls send me some offers, but pls don't low ball me. I can take photos upon interest. Let me know what you are looking for.

2 minor curb rashes, but nothing major. And with it's age, a little bit of clear coat issues if you look very close, but noticeable from normal viewing distances.

Thanks!
Ads by Google
Old 09-28-2011, 06:21 AM

Mein Auto: e39 528i
`are you running staggered wheels? would you be interested in selling the rears. as we just purchase front wheels last week?
Old 10-01-2011, 06:32 PM

Mein Auto: e39 528i
are your wheels still available? and will you sell just the rears to us.. please call. we can be reached at 317-716-7672