Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F07 Gran Turismo (2010 - Current)

F07 Gran Turismo (2010 - Current)
The 5 Series Gran Turismo -- now available in the USA as a 535i, 550i and 550i xDrive model.

Old 10-14-2011, 09:26 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 650cic/ 2012 M3 ZCP
Wanted: New Home

I do miss this car I wonder if the next owner will take care of it as I did

http://www.bramanmotorsbmw.com/Vehic...-FL/1341535633
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3719312797x400[1].jpg
Views:	86
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	297195  
2012 X3 35i Titanium Silver/Black ZAP/ZPP/TECH/APPS/Breyton GTS/Continental Extreme DW (20's)
Advertisement
Old 10-15-2011, 07:43 AM

Mein Auto: BMW 528xi - 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by car-fan View Post
I do miss this car I wonder if the next owner will take care of it as I did

http://www.bramanmotorsbmw.com/Vehic...-FL/1341535633
How much did you sell this to the dealer.
Old 10-15-2011, 10:21 AM
Eye of the Wolf

Mein Auto: M3 ZCP, X3 35i M Sport
Car-fan nice to see you back..your presence has been missed.

You had a very nice GT - having gotten to know you this this past year, I think your move to a 650i was great, especially given your other rides. The 650i vert was made for South Florida!

Ironically, I always thought, I would be the first of the old timers to liquidate - 'memba, when I was bent over the self serving remarks of our former fearless leader - Jimmy O'Donnell. You said, don't do that Porsche thing - your driving a BMW exotic or some such words. Well the rest is history, I' m here and you're off having a grand time on the 650i Forum. I've lurked a few times over there - I see you have the "fever" really bad....hmmm....white with M sport pack?

Well my friend... I actually like it here. My GT has been in service for the last 10 days and I am going now to pick it up....with new NON RUNFLATS....feeling like the "first time". I am perpetually car shopping - you know the feeling - but I have come to the conclusion that my 550i GT aesthetically and dynamically uniquely suits me. I think BMW really did a bespoke model addressing my very specific needs and desires. So I am thinking ...I am staying here in the F07 corral for maybe a considerable spell....

Maybe... There Is No Substitute - perhaps the GT really is sui generis and the coolest Big BMW

I'll leave the light on for ya...

Last edited by Capobranco; 10-15-2011 at 03:29 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:42 AM

Mein Auto: 2012 650cic/ 2012 M3 ZCP
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capobranco View Post
Car-fan nice to see you back..your presence has been missed.

You had a very nice GT - having gotten to know you this this past year, I think your move to a 650i was great, especially given your other rides. The 650i vert was made for South Florida!

Ironically, I always thought, I would be the first of the old timers to liquidate - 'memba, when I was bent over the self serving remarks of our former fearless leader - Jimmy O'Donnell. You said, don't do that Porsche thing - your driving a BMW exotic or some such words. Well the rest is history, I' m here and you're off having a grand time on the 650i Forum. I've lurked a few times over there - I see you have the "fever" really bad....hmmm....white with M sport pack?

Well my friend... I actually like it here. My GT has been in service for the last 10 days and I am going now to pick it up....with new NON RUNFLATS....feeling like the "first time". I am perpetually car shopping - you know the feeling - but I have come to the conclusion that my 550i GT aesthetically and dynamically uniquely suits me. I think BMW really did a bespoke model addressing my very specific needs and desires. So I am thinking ...I am staying here in the F07 corral for maybe a considerable spell....

Maybe... There Is No Substitute - perhaps the GT really is sui generis and the coolest Big BMW

I'll leave the light on for ya...
Yep you keep that light on. Because I'm going to keep coming by. Yeah my SA had the nerve to call me about an AW/Red MSport Vert - I happen to like my current ride, I know Capo I have said it before . Hey the GT is the perfect sedan! You know my reasons, as discussed they weren't for mechanical issues or comments. Matter of fact I am starting to see at least a GT a day now. So the haters are being pushed back the cars are starting to be appreciated by others outside of our "dyed-in- the-wool" original fanbase. Folks are starting to come around I told you I would get another. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Typed via BlackBerry Torch
2012 X3 35i Titanium Silver/Black ZAP/ZPP/TECH/APPS/Breyton GTS/Continental Extreme DW (20's)