Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M Series > E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008+)

E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008+)
The latest and greatest V8 powered M3!

Old 10-27-2011, 10:25 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2005 X3 3.0
Vista BMW Blows Ass!

The "general sales manager" is a creep and and asshole to boot! Don't buy **** from this dealership just make the trek to Braman in Miami or West Palm. I was treated as if I couldn't afford to purchase my wife's 2010 328 M sport as well as my 2011 E92 loaded with every option but cold weather since I don't need it in SoFl. I almost jumped the counter and bitch slapped this pos but I knew he would feed into that. One day I brought my vehicle I for service and saw him leaving in his circa 1999 Honda Civic and I just had to laugh! Anyhow, fast forward almost a year and I go into Mercedes Benz Fort Lauderdale and guess who greets me with open arms? Yep, the dickhead former sales manager who has been reduced to floor salesman at MB. Anyhow since my wife loves to beat the crap out of my car I was looking at the C63 AMG coupe for her and they had the exact car with color combo I wanted. I went to the MB general sales manager and told him what a dick he hired and that I was willing to pay cash for the car on the spot as long as they cut him out of the deal. Manager agreed and I snapped a nice photo of myself and wifey driving out of the dealership flicking him off while he could do nothing but hold his limp **** in his hand!
Ads by Google
Old 10-27-2011, 11:02 AM

Mein Auto: 2012 E92 M3 (On Order)
Ha ha, nice story.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:17 PM

Mein Auto: 2010 M3
anger management
(d) anger
Old 10-28-2011, 01:03 PM

Mein Auto: 14' M235i AW ORDERED
Vista is horrible!! X2!
ED 08/13/09, PCD 10/14/09 - 09' 135i E82 AW (Gone)

My ED Trip Photo Report 12'
My ED Trip Photo Report 11'
My ED Trip Photo Report 09'
My PCD Trip Photo Report 09'
Old 10-28-2011, 01:56 PM
GODSPD

Mein Auto: SSII E90 ///M, AW E92 N54
Halfway through reading, I could swear this thread was about a New Jersey dealership.

e90m / ssii / foxred / nochrome
wedssport sa-55m 19x9.5 et24 square / kwv3 / 15mm rear spacer
full challenge exhaust

WHEELS FOR SALE
Old 10-28-2011, 02:06 PM
Doing the best I can

Mein Auto: 2009 335i Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyfsu21 View Post
I went to the MB general sales manager and told him what a dick he hired and that I was willing to pay cash for the car on the spot as long as they cut him out of the deal. Manager agreed and I snapped a nice photo of myself and wifey driving out of the dealership flicking him off while he could do nothing but hold his limp **** in his hand!
You understand he just told you what you wanted to hear and then gave him a commission as soon as you drove away.

2013 Porsche Boxster S
Old 10-30-2011, 12:01 AM
Fight On!

Mein Auto: BMW M3, Z4 M Coupe
And why are you posting this rant on the M3 forum?

BMW CCA Member #xx4477
2006 Z4 M Coupe (e86) 6MT
2013 M3 Coupe (e92) 6MT
Old 10-31-2011, 12:29 PM

Because I felt like it... How's that "Enigma"?
Old 10-31-2011, 01:15 PM
GODSPD

Mein Auto: SSII E90 ///M, AW E92 N54
Hey tony umad bro?

e90m / ssii / foxred / nochrome
wedssport sa-55m 19x9.5 et24 square / kwv3 / 15mm rear spacer
full challenge exhaust

WHEELS FOR SALE
Old 10-31-2011, 02:44 PM
The Entertainment Guru

Send a message via Yahoo to TXSTYLE
Mein Auto: 750i (F01)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarkHouston View Post
You understand he just told you what you wanted to hear and then gave him a commission as soon as you drove away.
T H I S.

Old 10-31-2011, 06:18 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 550i
Quote:
The "general sales manager" is a creep and and asshole to boot! Don't buy **** from this dealership just make the trek to Braman in Miami or West Palm. I was treated as if I couldn't afford to purchase my wife's 2010 328 M sport as well as my 2011 E92 loaded with every option but cold weather since I don't need it in SoFl. I almost jumped the counter and bitch slapped this pos but I knew he would feed into that. One day I brought my vehicle I for service and saw him leaving in his circa 1999 Honda Civic and I just had to laugh! Anyhow, fast forward almost a year and I go into Mercedes Benz Fort Lauderdale and guess who greets me with open arms? Yep, the dickhead former sales manager who has been reduced to floor salesman at MB. Anyhow since my wife loves to beat the crap out of my car I was looking at the C63 AMG coupe for her and they had the exact car with color combo I wanted. I went to the MB general sales manager and told him what a dick he hired and that I was willing to pay cash for the car on the spot as long as they cut him out of the deal. Manager agreed and I snapped a nice photo of myself and wifey driving out of the dealership flicking him off while he could do nothing but hold his limp **** in his hand!
You seem like a great customer that any salesman would love to deal with. You don't seem like a *********. No you really don't. You sound like the typical arrogant south Florida retard
Old 10-31-2011, 06:57 PM

Mein Auto: E70 X5/E60 528i
I concur with you,Vista is horrible! I would not be surprise if is the same pr1ck I had to deal with a year ago.

I don't know what you have to look like to get good customer service over there. and am not talking about the sales process or anything just the simple "welcome" my friends and I spend over 30 minutes on the sales floor before anyone even acknowledged us and even then they made it seem as if we were lost and came in by accident...needless to say we did not do business with them. instead when to BMW of pembroke pines right of I75 and Sheridan. excellent customer service! great atmosphere no BS they are very straight forward. my friends and on this day picked up 5 BMW's we got amazing deals and even had time to go back to vista and show them what they missed out on ! a 5 car sale!

not to sound like an advertisement but Karl Thomason is a great sales guy very patient ( I know am very complicated buyer) any one in the area stop by tell him Oscar send ya!
Old 11-01-2011, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaralt View Post
You seem like a great customer that any salesman would love to deal with. You don't seem like a *********. No you really don't. You sound like the typical arrogant south Florida retard
Wow! omaralt, your ignorant ass HAS to be a skeezy ass car salesman! How did you afford your M3 on your broke ass salary? Get a life! And as for the idiot that asks "what this has to do with M3's?" I have every right to post on this page, I own 2 of them!
Old 11-01-2011, 07:42 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 550i
Quote:
as if I couldn't afford to purchase my wife's 2010 328 M sport as well as my 2011 E92 loaded with every option but cold weather since I don't need it in SoFl.

One day I brought my vehicle I for service and saw him leaving in his circa 1999 Honda Civic and I just had to laugh!

that I was willing to pay cash for the car on the spot as long as they cut him out of the deal.
Quote:
Wow! omaralt, your ignorant ass HAS to be a skeezy ass car salesman! How did you afford your M3 on your broke ass salary? Get a life! And as for the idiot that asks "what this has to do with M3's?" I have every right to post on this page, I own 2 of them!
do you see how arrogant you come off? every other line you type is either bragging about what you have or what somebody else cant/doesnt have.. honestly dude i'm dont give a **** about getting into a pissing contest with you; i'm comfortable with my life and have no need to try to brag about what i have. unfortunately you seem to love bragging so go right ahead; just realize that most people who show off on the internet usually are full of $hit
Old 11-01-2011, 07:43 AM
The Entertainment Guru

Send a message via Yahoo to TXSTYLE
Mein Auto: 750i (F01)
I am not surprised of this story, as I have heard this type of treatment from friends/associates at other "Luxury Dealers". I really don't know WTF makes them think they are special just because they are "selling the product"?
I have yet to experience this, but If and when I do, I have no issue speaking up and or clowning whoever is being a snobby douche. I like to be ultra comfy (dress wise) when I'm out and about. That doesn't mean I don't have plenty of cake in the oven!
Have a millionaire buddy who is so unassuming, you'd think he was broke based on his dress style. Until you notice the Patek on his wrist.

Sent from my EPIC4G powered by Android
Old 11-01-2011, 09:50 AM

Mein Auto: 2012 E92 M3 (On Order)
I something similar to this happen to me a couple of weeks ago at a Mercedes dealer.

I sold my E93 328i and currently have a 2012 E92 M3 on order. Unfortunately, they have been indefinately tied up waiting for the 2012 emissions to pass or get filed or whatever (it's been over a month now since the cars started shipping and being held at the port).

I decided to check out the local Mercedes dealer to see what the C63 AMGs were like in case I decided to change my mind on waiting for the car.

Drove in, parked right next to the front door in my rented ///M(azda)3. lol

Guy didn't really take me seriously and said he'd give me a call the next day. Never heard back from him. Easy money as it's a cash deal too.

Oh well. My car just got to the port today, but I'm still stuck until they get this emissions stuff taken care of.