Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)

F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
The new chapter in the highly successful story of the BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10) and wagon (F11)

Old 11-09-2011, 06:16 PM
bimmerfest Supporting Member

Mein Auto: 2011 535i
Quote:
Originally Posted by willbedone View Post
Does anyone have the IB with Cinnamon Brown interior. I like both colors a lot and thought the combo could be great. But I am not terrific with color combos.
What do you think?
I think Cinnamon with Imperial or Deep Sea Blue would look great. Someone on the forum has Deep Sea/Cinnamon I know, and I think someone has it with IB as well.

2014 535i Individual | Azurite Black/Amaro Brown Merino | Premium | Cold | PDC | Rear Camera | Anthracite Hdr
Prior: 2011 535i AT | Black Sapphire/Cinnamon | Premium | Heated Sts | Nav | Sirius | Anthracite Hdr & Trim
Prior: 2008 335i 6MT Sedan | Black Sapphire/Terra Leather | Premium | Cold | CA | OEM Alarm
Prior: 2005 330i 6MT | Black Sapphire/Sand Leather | Premium | Cold | UGO | OEM Alarm
Old 11-09-2011, 06:52 PM

Mein Auto: 2011 528i
Quote:
Originally Posted by willbedone View Post
Does anyone have the IB with Cinnamon Brown interior. I like both colors a lot and thought the combo could be great. But I am not terrific with color combos.
What do you think?
Mine is that exact combo. Looks very nice
Old 11-09-2011, 07:06 PM

Mein Auto: Toyota
Wife picked the imperial blue at first and placed the order last year, I changed it to Black Sapphire at the last minute. they all look great but whenever I look at the imperial blue, I was looking for the dark black which to me is more classic or original. I really like the Jet Black but too bad it's flat (too hard to maintain). So far no one touches the car except for me, went through couple packs of fiber cloth(in 10 months) for car wash but it is difficult to keep that shine on a black car but you have to admit, it looks great when it is clean...

what kind swarl remover do you guys use? I can't really find one right now and i don't have a buffer yet...thinking of getting one soon but concerned if I use it too much it will hurt the clear coat. Suggestions?