Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > E28 (1982 - 1988)

E28 (1982 - 1988)

Old 01-08-2012, 08:23 PM

Mein Auto: E36 M3/2/5
1988 528e Part Out

Hi Guys,

It's time to clear out my garage... I parted out my 1988 BMW 528e and this is all I got left (please try not to ask for anything that isn't pictured, because I don't have it).
I want to make sure these parts go to someone that needs them. Everything is on a first come first serve best offer basis. I prefer to deal this out on a local level, but I do not have any problem helping you get any item shipped as long as you cover the costs...

Just a little background history on my car. Everything (minus the obc of course lol) worked on her before the air in my brakes caused me to end up in the back of an A4. The most valuable thing on the car is the rebuilt auto transmission that has at MOST 20k miles. I had it installed maybe a year before my accident. Please feel free to ask any questions.

We are in January, I'm giving these parts till summer time to get to the right people, if not, I will have to donate to the local BMW shop.

Below is my photo bucket link to the album with the pictures. Take a look and lets make some deals.

http://photobucket.com/andres528epartout

And here is this same post but on cl. http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/pts/2790301589.html

You can reach me, Andres, at my email by replying to this post, or text me at (seven eight six) two three nine-four seven zero four. Please DO NOT call until after 5:00pm EST. You can text me during working hours to set up a time to speak.

Thank you for looking!
Advertisement