Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels, tires, spacers etc....

Old 02-08-2012, 11:29 AM

Mein Auto: 2012 740Li
New Factory 18" Double Spoke (Style 234) with tires

My 2012 740Li is currently being shipped here from a European delivery and I will be swapping out the original 18" rims/tires with accessory wheels/tires. I live in South Florida and so I don't need the originals at all. Selling the complete set which includes the 4 rims with center caps and TPMS sensors as well as the tires (245/50 run-flat all-season tires).

The wheels/tires are all perfectly balanced from the BMW factory and will only have 50 miles or less on them when I take them off. They had 25 miles on them when I dropped the car off in Munich to be shipped here.

Rims are in perfect condition.

$1300

local pickup or whatever it cost to ship.

I will have the car sometime around Feb 22nd (my best guess).
Advertisement