Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)

7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
Discussion pertaining to the flagship BMW here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 02-18-2012, 06:36 AM
politby's Avatar
politby politby is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 163
Mein Auto: 2005 750i
Well it was worth a try but unfortunately it did not work in my case.

I recoded the MMI - BLUETOOTH_HANDY to "aktiv" (equivalent to changing the command line as Ace did) and it had absolutely no effect. MMI looks exactly the same and the only Bluetooth setting is the on/off toggle.

Then I also coded the PORTABLE_BT parameter to "aktiv" in the TCU. That didn't do anything either.

Strange that NCS Expert would report those parameters as codeable when they have no effect.

So I have to conclude that the TCU in my car does not support any other bluetooth functionality other than pairing with the BMW handset in the drawer. Unless there are more, less obvious, code changes needed.

I used INPA to interrogate the TCU and despite being a facelift car my 750i has a TCU manufactured in Dec 2003. I guess BMW had to get rid of old parts.
It does have the Bluetooth sticker with the pairing code and the car came with the pairing code card which is still in the glovebox.

Maybe I was just unlucky to get a facelift car with an old TCU, so I am real interested in hearing from stuartjohn24 and rostman about their TCUs and coding results.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 02-18-2012, 08:21 AM
stuartjohn24 stuartjohn24 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire, UK
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 664
Mein Auto: BMW E65 745i
Hi,

Shame to hear you haven't had much luck so far!

I have just been playing with this NCS Expert, I haven't used it before but managed to get the hang of it and read the coding information from a few units.

I still have the original re-facelift MMI but decided to have a look at what options are codeable.

The telephone related options that I can see are as follows:

ECE_TELEFON
nicht_aktiv not active
* aktiv active
US_TELEFON
* nicht_aktiv not active
aktiv active
TEL_WDCT
nicht_aktiv not active
* aktiv active
TEL_BLUETOOTH BLUETOOTH TELEPHONE
* nicht_aktiv not active
aktiv active
TEL_US_BUSINESS BMW BUSINESS TELEPHONE (USA)
* nicht_aktiv not active
aktiv active
TEL_US_PROFESSIONAL BMW PROFESSIONAL TELEPHONE (USA)
* nicht_aktiv not active
aktiv active
TEL_EXPLORERLISTE
nicht_aktiv not active
* aktiv active

I have no idea what ECE_TELEFON is, there also appears to be business and professional versions of the US phone option, is that for the BMW branded phone that goes into the armrest?

It would be interesting to see what activating the TEL_BLUETOOTH option does, can options conflict? like if the ECE_TELEFON is say for the phone in the drawer what will activating the bluetooth option do?

One other thing, when you read the coding you get the hex dump pop up and the line ACe refers to is there 3002, I understand he is using the 4 in 1 lead with dashsoft which looks like a copy/hacked version of carsoft/PA soft v2.1.0?

Obviously NCS expert converts the hex into a readable trace file showing what options are coded etc... isnt it simpler using NCS expert and NCSdummy to change the options rather than changing the hex values directly to see what they do?

Or have i got this all very wrong!
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 02-18-2012, 08:59 AM
politby's Avatar
politby politby is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 163
Mein Auto: 2005 750i
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartjohn24 View Post
I have no idea what ECE_TELEFON is, there also appears to be business and professional versions of the US phone option, is that for the BMW branded phone that goes into the armrest?
I'm pretty sure ECE means a European market version, U.S. market models are labeled US, such as this one listed on eBay. Note this one has an ESN rather than an IMEI number on the label which tells you it is a CDMA unit, not GSM. So it would be useless in most of the non-U.S. world.

I have seen three basic TCU variants, Europe (or rest of world) GSM, U.S. CDMA, and U.S. GSM. I see no reason why the latter should not work in other GSM areas as well.

Quote:
One other thing, when you read the coding you get the hex dump pop up and the line ACe refers to is there 3002, I understand he is using the 4 in 1 lead with dashsoft which looks like a copy/hacked version of carsoft/PA soft v2.1.0?
The hex dump you get is the NETTODAT.TRC file which is a hex representation of the FSW_PSW.TRC file. I am not sure if they say exactly the same thing or if the NETTODAT file contains more options.

Quote:
Obviously NCS expert converts the hex into a readable trace file showing what options are coded etc... isnt it simpler using NCS expert and NCSdummy to change the options rather than changing the hex values directly to see what they do?
You need NCS Expert whichever way you want to code. NCSdummy does not code, it just reads and translates the information. Essentially you edit the NETTODAT or FSW_PSW trace file, save it as .MAN and feed it to NCS Expert which performs the actual coding. It is pretty well explained here.

Believe it or not I found a TCU for sale at a local salvage yard, coming out of a 2007 E66. It was only ~150 euros so I placed an order immediately. Pretty cheap compared to the ones listed on the German eBay. I should get it in a couple of days. Part number 84109149615.

Hopefully the wiring is the same so I won't have to rebuild the connectors. Maybe I can convince Ace to share how he coded his new TCU for his VIN.

If that does not work, I will give up.

Last edited by politby; 02-18-2012 at 09:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 02-18-2012, 08:59 AM
MakaveliFaison's Avatar
MakaveliFaison MakaveliFaison is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Tampa, fl
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,839
Mein Auto: Bmw E64/5, Maserati GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartjohn24 View Post
Hi,

Shame to hear you haven't had much luck so far!

I have just been playing with this NCS Expert, I haven't used it before but managed to get the hang of it and read the coding information from a few units.

I still have the original re-facelift MMI but decided to have a look at what options are codeable.

The telephone related options that I can see are as follows:

ECE_TELEFON
nicht_aktiv not active
* aktiv active
US_TELEFON
* nicht_aktiv not active
aktiv active
TEL_WDCT
nicht_aktiv not active
* aktiv active
TEL_BLUETOOTH BLUETOOTH TELEPHONE
* nicht_aktiv not active
aktiv active
TEL_US_BUSINESS BMW BUSINESS TELEPHONE (USA)
* nicht_aktiv not active
aktiv active
TEL_US_PROFESSIONAL BMW PROFESSIONAL TELEPHONE (USA)
* nicht_aktiv not active
aktiv active
TEL_EXPLORERLISTE
nicht_aktiv not active
* aktiv active

I have no idea what ECE_TELEFON is, there also appears to be business and professional versions of the US phone option, is that for the BMW branded phone that goes into the armrest?

It would be interesting to see what activating the TEL_BLUETOOTH option does, can options conflict? like if the ECE_TELEFON is say for the phone in the drawer what will activating the bluetooth option do?

One other thing, when you read the coding you get the hex dump pop up and the line ACe refers to is there 3002, I understand he is using the 4 in 1 lead with dashsoft which looks like a copy/hacked version of carsoft/PA soft v2.1.0?

Obviously NCS expert converts the hex into a readable trace file showing what options are coded etc... isnt it simpler using NCS expert and NCSdummy to change the options rather than changing the hex values directly to see what they do?

Or have i got this all very wrong!

+1. Ncs is easier IMO.

Ece means Europe pretty sure tel means telephone. So.....
__________________

650i sport hud ac schnitzer eibach resognator delete m6 quads akebonos
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 02-18-2012, 09:01 AM
MakaveliFaison's Avatar
MakaveliFaison MakaveliFaison is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Tampa, fl
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,839
Mein Auto: Bmw E64/5, Maserati GT
And if you want your iPod to show up instead of cd1 through 6 all you do is code iPod list to aktiv in ncs and you are done. Just figured I'd share since I never ended up listing this in the past
__________________

650i sport hud ac schnitzer eibach resognator delete m6 quads akebonos

Last edited by PAPER; 10-07-2014 at 11:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 02-18-2012, 09:05 AM
politby's Avatar
politby politby is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 163
Mein Auto: 2005 750i
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakaveliFaison View Post
And if you want your iPod to show up instead of cd1 through 6 all you do is code iPod list to aktiv in ncs and you are done. Just figured I'd share since I never ended up listing this in the past
More specific please! "iPod list"? Never seen that parameter anywhere. Which module?

Last edited by PAPER; 10-07-2014 at 11:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 02-18-2012, 09:25 AM
MakaveliFaison's Avatar
MakaveliFaison MakaveliFaison is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Tampa, fl
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,839
Mein Auto: Bmw E64/5, Maserati GT
Mmigt module. I did it to boeing750i's car when I installed his iPod adapter for him
__________________

650i sport hud ac schnitzer eibach resognator delete m6 quads akebonos
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 02-18-2012, 09:26 AM
politby's Avatar
politby politby is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 163
Mein Auto: 2005 750i
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakaveliFaison View Post
Mmigt module. I did it to boeing750i's car when I installed his iPod adapter for him
Thanks. So add "iPod list aktiv" and code to the MMIGT?
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 02-18-2012, 10:10 AM
stuartjohn24 stuartjohn24 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire, UK
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 664
Mein Auto: BMW E65 745i
Quote:
Originally Posted by politby View Post
I'm pretty sure ECE means a European market version, U.S. market models are labeled US, such as this one listed on eBay. Note this one has an ESN rather than an IMEI number on the label which tells you it is a CDMA unit, not GSM. So it would be useless in most of the non-U.S. world.

I have seen three basic TCU variants, Europe (or rest of world) GSM, U.S. CDMA, and U.S. GSM. I see no reason why the latter should not work in other GSM areas as well.



The hex dump you get is the NETTODAT.TRC file which is a hex representation of the FSW_PSW.TRC file. I am not sure if they say exactly the same thing or if the NETTODAT file contains more options.



You need NCS Expert whichever way you want to code. NCSdummy does not code, it just reads and translates the information. Essentially you edit the NETTODAT or FSW_PSW trace file, save it as .MAN and feed it to NCS Expert which performs the actual coding. It is pretty well explained here.

Believe it or not I found a TCU for sale at a local salvage yard, coming out of a 2007 E66. It was only ~150 euros so I placed an order immediately. Pretty cheap compared to the ones listed on the German eBay. I should get it in a couple of days. Part number 84109149615.

Hopefully the wiring is the same so I won't have to rebuild the connectors. Maybe I can convince Ace to share how he coded his new TCU for his VIN.

If that does not work, I will give up.
Ahh... Of course! I understand, so with you being in Sweden you have the same situation as me, It looks as though the facelift telematics unit is the one to go for and one obviously a GSM variant.

I will most likely have to upgrade the MMI first, as I doubt it will be compatible with the newer telematics unit.

That's right, I think the hex is exactly the contents of the coding memory and Ncs converts it for you, Ncs then converts the .MAN file back to hex when you code it.

I wonder if there is a way to convert the .MAN file back to hex so you can see the values that have been changed?

As long as I keep a backup of the original coding memory can I revert back if something goes horribly wrong?
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 02-18-2012, 10:27 AM
MakaveliFaison's Avatar
MakaveliFaison MakaveliFaison is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Tampa, fl
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,839
Mein Auto: Bmw E64/5, Maserati GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by politby View Post
Thanks. So add "iPod list aktiv" and code to the MMIGT?



No...you don't add that line. That line is already there. Just change it from nicht_aktiv to aktiv. And your done
__________________

650i sport hud ac schnitzer eibach resognator delete m6 quads akebonos
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 02-18-2012, 01:51 PM
PAPER's Avatar
PAPER PAPER is online now
CRISP & CLEAN
Location: on the moon
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,004
Mein Auto: Ford Pinto
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 02-18-2012, 06:43 PM
DFEL750I's Avatar
DFEL750I DFEL750I is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Toronto
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,866
Mein Auto: 750I
Edit* just noticed this was already explained earlier in the thread...please ignore.
__________________

Last edited by PAPER; 10-07-2014 at 11:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 02-18-2012, 06:46 PM
DFEL750I's Avatar
DFEL750I DFEL750I is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Toronto
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,866
Mein Auto: 750I
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakaveliFaison View Post
No...you don't add that line. That line is already there. Just change it from nicht_aktiv to aktiv. And your done
Hey Maka. I don't have an iPod kit yet but I was looking around in my facelift MMI FSW file and I cannot see any options related to iPod. Do I need to add the option in the VO first or is there some other option I need to enable in the MMI first.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 02-19-2012, 03:34 AM
politby's Avatar
politby politby is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 163
Mein Auto: 2005 750i
I think we can forget about the "unlocking"...

After tinkering with this for a week, here's what I think. I had a conversation with a knowledgeable friend in Germany yesterday and I think the Germans are right - on an E65/66 built before September 2006 with the Business phone option, the only way to get full Bluetooth functionality is to install a newer TCU.

The pre-09/06 TCUs simply do not have the full Bluetooth stack, they are limited to a subset that can just talk to the BMW handset.

The hardware may be capable so theoretically a firmware flash might do it but unlikely as a DIY proposition.

@Ace, you may have had an even older TCU (Siemens) that used DECT, not Bluetooth, with the BMW handsets and then you installed a post-09/06 TCU which has the full BT stack and thus responded to your changes in the MMI coding. You never actually tried with a limited-BT TCU, and you never claimed you did either, but we collectively jumped to the conclusion and thought you had done what no one else has managed to do.

In fact, there is no correlation between the facelift and any specific TCU variant. BMW did not introduce full Bluetooth capability until September 2006. My car has a TCU from 2003 and is still an FL.

Now those dates are not exact, so theoretically there could be cars made before 09/06 which have the newer TCU but then they would probably have full BT already.

I also do not believe there are any "secret codes" accessible to Dashsoft or any other software that NCS Expert cannot get to. The trace files you get from NCS will show every settable option. Many are AFAIK still untested but with NCS Dummy we can at least get most of them shown in more readable form.

I am looking forward to getting my new TCU. Just hope I will be able to code it so the car will not reject the transplant...

Last edited by politby; 02-19-2012 at 04:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 02-19-2012, 04:26 AM
politby's Avatar
politby politby is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 163
Mein Auto: 2005 750i
Paper, hope I am not raining on your parade now. The unit in your first photo, is that your old TCU? That is an AMPS unit. The other unit behind it in the other pics is a CDMA unit. Is that the new one? If so you are not only changing to a Bluetooth TCU, you are also switching from AMPS to CDMA.

There is also a compensator (flat square box with cooling fins) in your trunk, right? That is AMPS only.
I do not know if you can upgrade from AMPS to CDMA, the wiring may be completely different. Keep in mind Ace's car and most of the others in this thread uses GSM phones.

I am not saying you have hit a dead end, but make sure to check up on this both 2x and 3x before you plug this stuff in...

Last edited by PAPER; 08-09-2013 at 11:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 02-19-2012, 05:43 AM
stuartjohn24 stuartjohn24 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire, UK
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 664
Mein Auto: BMW E65 745i
Hi Politby,

I have taken the boot trims off to double check the telephone module.







I notice the unit has two antenna inputs, I believe one is the GSM antenna on the roof and the second the WDCT? which I understand is on the parcel shelf?

The newer TCU does not have as much wiring as it just connects to the SOS button, microphone, CAN etc... and not any connection to a phone cradle/drawer.

Would it be possible to use a TCU from an E60,E90 etc...

e.g.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-E60-Bl...c#ht_500wt_812

Cheers
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 02-19-2012, 06:41 AM
politby's Avatar
politby politby is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 163
Mein Auto: 2005 750i
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartjohn24 View Post
Hi Politby,

I have taken the boot trims off to double check the telephone module.

I notice the unit has two antenna inputs, I believe one is the GSM antenna on the roof and the second the WDCT? which I understand is on the parcel shelf?

The newer TCU does not have as much wiring as it just connects to the SOS button, microphone, CAN etc... and not any connection to a phone cradle/drawer.

Would it be possible to use a TCU from an E60,E90 etc...

e.g.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-E60-Bl...c#ht_500wt_812

Cheers
Well yours definitely does not have Bluetooth.

I do not think the E60/61 TCUs will work in an E65. The part number in the eBay listing is missing a digit so I can't cross reference it, I tried adding 0-9 at the end but got no hits so I think the seller has got it wrong.

Last edited by PAPER; 10-07-2014 at 11:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 02-19-2012, 08:15 AM
MakaveliFaison's Avatar
MakaveliFaison MakaveliFaison is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Tampa, fl
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,839
Mein Auto: Bmw E64/5, Maserati GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFEL750I View Post
Hey Maka. I don't have an iPod kit yet but I was looking around in my facelift MMI FSW file and I cannot see any options related to iPod. Do I need to add the option in the VO first or is there some other option I need to enable in the MMI first.
No you don't have add anything. Ill send you the mmi file. I saved from that 750 I did a little later when I get on a comp so you can see how it looks.
__________________

650i sport hud ac schnitzer eibach resognator delete m6 quads akebonos
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 02-19-2012, 08:17 AM
politby's Avatar
politby politby is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 163
Mein Auto: 2005 750i
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakaveliFaison View Post
No you don't have add anything. Ill send you the mmi file. I saved from that 750 I did a little later when I get on a comp so you can see how it looks.
Appreciate a copy as well.

Many thanks
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 02-19-2012, 08:45 AM
DFEL750I's Avatar
DFEL750I DFEL750I is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Toronto
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,866
Mein Auto: 750I
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakaveliFaison View Post
No you don't have add anything. Ill send you the mmi file. I saved from that 750 I did a little later when I get on a comp so you can see how it looks.
Thanks that would be great. I might have some old Daten files for the E65 in NCS so I might not be seeing all the codable options in my FSW file that are possible for my facelift MMI. I think I have sent you a copy of an FSW file from one of the modules in the past so you may have my email. If you don't have it let me know.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 02-19-2012, 11:08 AM
PAPER's Avatar
PAPER PAPER is online now
CRISP & CLEAN
Location: on the moon
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,004
Mein Auto: Ford Pinto
Thanks for the info . I will pick up a GSM TCU to solve that issue .

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Bimmer App
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 02-20-2012, 11:13 AM
politby's Avatar
politby politby is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 163
Mein Auto: 2005 750i
is the pop out phone keypad still working after you switched TCUs?

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Bimmer App

Last edited by PAPER; 10-07-2014 at 11:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 02-21-2012, 12:13 AM
PAPER's Avatar
PAPER PAPER is online now
CRISP & CLEAN
Location: on the moon
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,004
Mein Auto: Ford Pinto
Quote:
Originally Posted by politby View Post
Paper, hope I am not raining on your parade now. The unit in your first photo, is that your old TCU? That is an AMPS unit. The other unit behind it in the other pics is a CDMA unit. Is that the new one? If so you are not only changing to a Bluetooth TCU, you are also switching from AMPS to CDMA.

There is also a compensator (flat square box with cooling fins) in your trunk, right? That is AMPS only.
I do not know if you can upgrade from AMPS to CDMA, the wiring may be completely different. Keep in mind Ace's car and most of the others in this thread uses GSM phones.

I am not saying you have hit a dead end, but make sure to check up on this both 2x and 3x before you plug this stuff in...
I can use a GSM TCU

Last edited by PAPER; 10-07-2014 at 11:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 02-23-2012, 11:02 AM
politby's Avatar
politby politby is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 163
Mein Auto: 2005 750i
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPER View Post
I can use a GSM TCU
Hard to say. I don't think the issue is GSM vs. CDMA, rather if the existing wiring in your car supports upgrading from the AMPS system, since the AMPS TCU uses a compensator and other stuff.

But they are all MOST connected so maybe it will work. Might want to ask BMW if there was an upgrade path from AMPS.

Last edited by PAPER; 10-07-2014 at 11:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 02-25-2012, 12:34 AM
Rostman Rostman is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Moscow
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 129
Send a message via ICQ to Rostman Send a message via Skype™ to Rostman
Mein Auto: GT 550Xi
So, i've made a photos of my TCU




I was talking with two software guys and telling him that my TCU unit is looks exactly as yours but they are saying now chance because my TCU unit is for Phone Professional for 638 option and i need to replace my TCU unit which comse with 633 option.
I looked up on the pat number of your TCU unit in your video: 84 10 9 113 247 and its for 633 option. So i think i really need to replace TCU unit to have normal bluetooth.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms