Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2012, 10:42 AM
IntarWeb Stalker

Mein Auto: 2013 335xi M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainaudio View Post
I like it, but needs more Furby

Quote:
Originally Posted by massgeek View Post
Haha, who's plate is SOLEEN? Is that a weight loss thing, or a Saleen joke? Anywho I'm new and this might be a good way for me to meet some people, i'll keep an eye on the thread and make a decision soon!
You are from Mass...you should definitely be there. Easy commute, great way to meet a fun group of people, and the driving is fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSXMachina View Post
This year, make "I brake for Goats" bumper stickers.
Make those the "static" bumper stickers and people would put them on. Doubt anyone would put on a glue sticker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic_Kat View Post
Okay, here is the announcement:

The CFO informed me that we had a little more room in the travel budget and asked where I thought it should be allocated.
The answer, at least for me was a no - brainer: C2C4!

Soooo....

As much as I would love for my E93 to actually make the trip, (and BTW: that was on the table), this go round, the E93's participation is going to be a "front end" and "back end" road trip. We are officially naming this the "Austin to Boston" Trip. We will be driving the E93 300 miles on the front end/backend to join up with the C2C4 event. Not exactly a road trip, but in the greater scheme of things, it will have to do.
It will be awesome to see you there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zooks527 View Post
We're sure you'll rent something nice for the weekend.

Wait. On second thought, this means we'll all have to spend twice as much time cleaning our cars for the event!
It means I am hiring her to clean my car!!!

She should rent a lambo

Because I can.
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwinter View Post
I agree with furby
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerilla twang View Post
Hahahaha, I like you furb, you like to live dangerously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorCook View Post
I started to google to find a picture to match furby's suggestion to Gia, but it quickly became clear it was an inappropriate search to conduct at work.