Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest Regional > Regional Forums > BMW CCA LA Chapter Forum

BMW CCA LA Chapter Forum
The official BMW CCA LA Chapter forum on Bimmerfest.com. With over 3,500 members, LA BMW CCA members enjoys a number of club sponsored events, contests, and offers a great way to meet new friends who appreciate our very own ultimate driving machines. For more information about the LA chapter of the BMW CCA jump over to their website - www.bmwclubla.org

Old 06-26-2011, 09:33 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 12 328i ED & 11 328i ED
Welcome to the BMW CCA LA Chapter Forum!

First off, I want to thank you for stopping by to look at this forum. Here we will discuss happenings in and around the LA Chapter. It is a great way to open a dialog with the community.

We will post upcoming events with links to the registration sites. Feel free to ask questions or to post comments after the event.

Besides talking about what is already on the calendar we would also like to hear what types of events appeal to you. Please tell the chapter what sorts of things would get you to come out and participate.

The chapter web site is http://www.bmwclubla.org Please stop by and check us out.

On behalf of the LA Chapter we look forward to a rich and exciting relationship with the entire bimmerfest community!
Advertisement
Old 06-30-2011, 10:26 AM
Don't worry, drive happy!

Mein Auto: Currently between Bimmers
Great to see BMW CCA here on Bimmerfest!
Although we are currently in "B2" status (Between Bimmers), we of course keep our BMW CCA membership current (since 1993!), and we have enjoyed having the annual Bimmerfest literally down the street from us (we live adjacent to the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA).
This year's Bimmerfest was terrific, looking forward to next year's already!
Cheers,
Tom & Shannon Wiggins
P.S. To any of our past Bimmer Buddies that we have lost touch with... we are mostly on LinkedIn these day, please connect (msg so we know who u r):
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tomwiggins
http://www.linkedin.com/in/shannonwiggins
Old 06-30-2011, 01:09 PM

Mein Auto: 325i W/O CDV
Hello LA Chapter! Nice to have a forum to call our own! Thanks for getting this set up. Note to our members: I have a set of stock, non-sport package E46 springs that I need to get rid of - FREE. Just PM me.

Los Angeles BMWCCA Member#415991
Old 07-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Z4 Mvangelist

Mein Auto: 2003 M5-S2, 2002 540iT-S2
Hello all.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:26 PM

Mein Auto: 92 525i
do you maintain any sort of indie mechanic rating like AAA does? even though theirs is not that useful...
Old 02-06-2012, 10:17 PM

Mein Auto: e39
hi, i JUST joined BMW CCA and i have a question....Do I need to do something else to join the Los Angeles chapter or do I just come out to the get-togethers and assume i'm now a part of the Los Angeles chapter?

Thank you!
Old 02-16-2012, 09:34 AM

Mein Auto: e90 e30
Quote:
Originally Posted by daeji5 View Post
hi, i JUST joined BMW CCA and i have a question....Do I need to do something else to join the Los Angeles chapter or do I just come out to the get-togethers and assume i'm now a part of the Los Angeles chapter?

Thank you!
Welcome!

I think that your official "chapter affiliation" determines the local newsletter you receive. Besides that, only CCA membership, not chapter affiliation, determine eligibility for events and such. Example: San Diego chapter members interface with the LA BMW CCA autocross and driving school events in exactly the same way as LA chapter members. Same price, eligibility, and requirements.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:27 PM
Car Crazy

Mein Auto: M3
Finally a member

Hello all,

Well, after driving a bimmer for more than 10 years and participating in BMW forum events (M3post and M3 Forum), I decided that it was time to join the granddaddy of BMW clubs, BMWCCA. I look forward to getting out to some of the club events and meeting some follow bimmer enthusiasts.

Chief
Old 03-19-2012, 11:04 AM

Mein Auto: e90 e30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief View Post
Hello all,

Well, after driving a bimmer for more than 10 years and participating in BMW forum events (M3post and M3 Forum), I decided that it was time to join the granddaddy of BMW clubs, BMWCCA. I look forward to getting out to some of the club events and meeting some follow bimmer enthusiasts.

Chief
Welcome! I hope to see you at an autocross.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:59 PM

Mein Auto: 2002 E46 M3 manual
Question: Are there any special lease deals for BMWCCA members? The new 6 Series Gran Coupe is in my consideration soon.

Found the answer: Membership Rewards are available depending on models.

Last edited by aongch; 05-11-2012 at 09:26 AM.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:04 PM

Mein Auto: '13 M5, '11 335D, '01E46
Hello everyone
2008 BMW M5 Saphire Black
2003 BMW M5 LMB2011 BMW 335D LMB Mtec
2006 BMW x5 4.8is Lemans Blue (RIP)
2001 BMW 325ci Supercharged Alpine White
2005 Acura Tsx (Daily trooper)
BMW CCA Member # 478042