Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest Regional > Regional Forums > Southeast Regional - AR, AL, GA, FL, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, and TN

Southeast Regional - AR, AL, GA, FL, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, and TN
Regional forum for members in AR, AL, GA, FL, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, and TN

Old 03-13-2012, 01:11 PM

Mein Auto: N/A
Atlanta Dealers

Hi,

I'm in the beginning stages of purchasing my first BMW. My plan is to purchase one late May, early June of this year. As of now, I've been doing a lot of research on this forum and elsewhere and have decided on the 2010 BMW 550i.

As far as options for this car, M-sport is a must. After that, I think all else will take care of itself as it seems that many of the M-sport versions are very well-equipped. If need be I'll settle for a 2009, but some people on here have suggested that the new iDrive in the 2010 and beyond is more user friendly.

The most important thing about my first BMW is that it is CPO. After that, one owner. And after that, M-sport. I would love a 6MT, but those seem rare.

Now, I'm not opposed to traveling outside ATL to find the car, but if there are some good, reputable, and fair dealers in the Southeast, then I would prefer to limit my travel to this region.

For those of you that bought your bimmer in ATL or elsewhere in the Southeast, could you please provide the name of your dealer and, if possible, your client advisor?

Thanks in advance,
BH
Advertisement
Old 03-22-2012, 07:43 PM
Super Moderator

Mein Auto: 2009 W906
We have ours serviced at United BMW in Roswell. Very happy with these guys.

- J.C. Watts Jr.