So after both my Bachelor of Science and Master of Arts degrees were completed (engineering & education) I cannot say that I was all that well "educated." Instead, I learned that I have a LOT left to learn, and that well designed higher education programs should create a desire in the student TO learn, and teach then how to learn.
After those complicated sentences, I would encourage folks to never stop learning, and to help younger folks to desire to keep learning.
- N/A 525i, 5-speed, 138+K
- BMW's are not like other cars, they have issues and cost you real $$$ to sort.
- Affording to Buy a BMW is not the same thing as affording to OWN a BMW.
- Pre-Purchase Inspections by a qualifed BMW tech should be considered required PRIOR to purchase.
- Service Records matter - a whole lot!
- Plan to spend $2-3000+ in maintance & repairs the first year of ownership.
- Plan on something unexpected to happen, more often than you are used to.
Last edited by Turbo_525; 04-04-2012 at 07:25 PM.