Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E46 (1999 - 2006)

E46 (1999 - 2006)
The fourth generation 3 Series (E46 chassis) was introduced in 1999 and set the standard for engineering and performance during it's years of production including being named to Car & Driver's 10 best list every one of those years! ! -- View the E46 Wiki

Old 04-15-2012, 05:19 AM

Mein Auto: BMW 2002 325i
Help with head-lights

Hey guys, im jay. Iv had a 325i '02 for over a year now and i was hoping to change the head lights. I really dont know that much about cars and such..so i was hoping someone can help me out. My brother has the Angel or halo head lights on his bimmer. I just wanted to know whether i could get those on my bimmer. Please bare with me. I really dont know much about the headlights and cars. I want to know as much as i can about these and how i can get them on my car.

Thank you very much.
Ads by Google
Old 04-15-2012, 09:44 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '04 330Ci 6-speed
Seriously, pay someone to do this for you.
You have asked about a relatively advanced DIY that takes experience and skill.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:18 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 323Ci
Changing the light bulb is easy?

Installing halo righs is IDK for now

I just got mine LED angel lights from umnitza and I will install them myself. Simply becuase I have removed my headlights and removed the plastics lense the cover the halogens.

I know I will suffer from wiring these babies, but at the end if I cant DIM then I'll take it to someone who can.

PS it did come with instructions

WISH ME LUCK
Old 04-16-2012, 03:35 AM
Cogito Ergo Zoom

Mein Auto: 325iT
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoForthFast View Post
Seriously, pay someone to do this for you.
You have asked about a relatively advanced DIY that takes experience and skill.
Installing angel eyes is a relatively easy DIY. I'd say a 3 on a scale of 1-10. There is a link on the Umnitza sight with detailed installation instructions. If you go slow, it will take maybe an hour.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...?id=1338939628
"I May Be Going To Hell In A Bucket But At Least I'm Enjoying The Ride"
Old 04-16-2012, 05:42 AM

Mein Auto: BMW 2002 325i
I appreciate it guys. Im gonna try to do it myself. If not, i'll def get someone else to do it. I was looking at the Predator Orion V2's. And i was wondering whether i would need the night controller option....and is it also worth it to wire it with the daytime light option?