Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest Regional > Regional Forums > BMW CCA LA Chapter Forum

BMW CCA LA Chapter Forum
The official BMW CCA LA Chapter forum on Bimmerfest.com. With over 3,500 members, LA BMW CCA members enjoys a number of club sponsored events, contests, and offers a great way to meet new friends who appreciate our very own ultimate driving machines. For more information about the LA chapter of the BMW CCA jump over to their website - www.bmwclubla.org

Old 03-19-2012, 09:43 AM
Rest in peace, Coach

Mein Auto: '06 MZ4C, '09 WRX Wagon
BMW CCA L.A. 1 day HPDE, Auto Club Speedway, Fontana 05/04

$325.

Per BMW CCA operations rules, an instructor will be provided for EVERYONE. It's a great opportunity to experience a world-class track with an organization that has one of the best safety records anywhere, plus drivers of ALL skill levels can benefit from the in-car coaching available to all. Beginners, intermediate drivers, to advance track junkies can all learn something from our program.

BMW CCA Los Angeles Auto Club Speedway 1 Day DE, May 4th 2012

Price includes lunch. Garage is first come, first serve (there's about 20 garage spaces available to park 40 cars for participants). We will be running the Roval for the Friday event.
"Bench racing" about track times driven by professionals are like a bunch of nerds arguing which Princess Leia is hotter, the slave Leia or the no-bra jail-bait Leia. No matter how compelling your argument is, the plain and simple fact is, none of you will EVER get to hit that.
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2012, 10:59 AM

Mein Auto: e90 e30
May the fourth be with you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Day
Old 03-28-2012, 10:57 AM
Rest in peace, Coach

Mein Auto: '06 MZ4C, '09 WRX Wagon
Bump. Registration price goes up to $349 on April 16th! Sign up now!
"Bench racing" about track times driven by professionals are like a bunch of nerds arguing which Princess Leia is hotter, the slave Leia or the no-bra jail-bait Leia. No matter how compelling your argument is, the plain and simple fact is, none of you will EVER get to hit that.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:39 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 12 328i ED & 11 328i ED
Great job Dan! Congratulations on your first event. I would say it was an incredible success.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:32 PM
mts1tx

Mein Auto: 2007 650i
It was a blast. Will pics be posted here or somewhere else soon? I noticed several people who seemed to be taking official shots.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:19 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 12 328i ED & 11 328i ED
The pictures were being taken by Cali Photography. Hopefully some club members will share their pictures so we can post them on our club web site!
Old 05-11-2012, 09:12 AM

Mein Auto: 2002 E46 M3 manual
Had a great time! First time instructing with the CCA. Question: On the Auto Club Speedway calendar there is a June 10 Driving School. I don't see this on the club's calendar. I might have a couple of students interested. If anyone has info on the validity of this date let me know soon. Thanks a bunch!

I would also recommend those that have not run with Speed Ventures to check them out for upcoming track/auto-x days

Boris Said taking students around...

Last edited by aongch; 05-11-2012 at 09:20 AM.