Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > European Delivery

European Delivery
The place to share your experiences and tips related to "ED"... View the ED Wiki -- View the Pick-Up Date Calendar -- Add Your Pick-Up Date to the Calendar

Old 06-25-2012, 05:01 PM

Mein Auto: 2012 335i
Props to Alex Dytko (board sponsor @ BMW of Peabody)

I just wanted everyone to know how great of a guy Alex Dytko is.
I have ordered my 2012 335i with him (european delivery). The transaction was perfectly smooth, and he stayed on top of everything. But that's expected from any good CA.

Today, I went to sign the final paperwork.. I had to borrow my friends car to drive to Peabody (about 30 minutes drive from Boston). And, of course, the crappy Saab died on my 5 miles before reaching my destination. At that point i called Alex, to tell me I would be late. He drove from the dealership to pick me up, and upon singing all the papers drove me back to the car. He also tried to help me start it back up, and once we both failed at that he called his AAA number and requested the tow truck (I don't have AAA). He waited with me for the truck to make sure everything is all set.

This is clearly going above and beyond the "job description". I hope this good deed will get back to him.. maybe via more customers from this board? .
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2012, 06:09 PM

Mein Auto: m5
I also have a euro delivery planned with Alex, a 2013 335i, manual and sport package for
This September. I was also pleased with his service. He had a 335i demo ready for me to
Drive when I arrived. I did not negotiate the $1500. Over euro invoice because I was happy
With his approach, even though this forum suggests $500. - $700. Over euro invoice.
Old 06-25-2012, 06:35 PM
The One who Drives.

Mein Auto: 11 f25 n55/09 Jetta TDI
I bought 2 BMWs from Alex. The first one was an ED and he patiently answered all the questions I had since he had completed an ED at the Welt 6 months prior. The second one was an X3, ordered and purchased over the phone, I only went to BMW of Peabody once, on the delivery day. He went to the T station in Peabody to pick me up. Oh, and when it turned out that the service dept. drilled the holes in my front bumper, he did his magic and my car got a new undrilled bumper before I reached Peabody. He is a good man. I am already planning an X1 ED next year with him.

Trips and Pieces - My new blog for Travelers by Travelers!
Personal Euro Delivery Blog

My, somewhat outdated, BMW Euro Delivery of 2009 blog with pics!
Old 06-25-2012, 06:36 PM
The One who Drives.

Mein Auto: 11 f25 n55/09 Jetta TDI
Quote:
Originally Posted by moshe View Post
This is clearly going above and beyond the "job description". I hope this good deed will get back to him.. maybe via more customers from this board? .
I sent my compliments to Alex's superior, if you want to do that too, PM me and I will forward you his manager's email address.

Trips and Pieces - My new blog for Travelers by Travelers!
Personal Euro Delivery Blog

My, somewhat outdated, BMW Euro Delivery of 2009 blog with pics!