Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys

Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
Looking to get some great BMW parts for your car? Get the latest info on sponsor group buys, new products or simply ask a site sponsor a question here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2012, 08:14 AM
Regional Sponsor

Mein Auto: BMW
These aren't the greatest pictures in the world, since I was in a bit of a rush when taking them. I wasn't going to use them, but it's not often that I get a domestic car, so I decided to just post them anyways. The owner of this red / orange Chevy Camaro came from Huntington Beach area out to me in Anaheim Hills to get the vinyl work done. He originally had a matte black vinyl roof installed on his car but he wanted to change the look up and get a gloss black roof put on there this time around.

Before (matte roof):

After (gloss roof):

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com