Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > BMW News Articles and Announcements

BMW News Articles and Announcements
Read the latest BMW headlines and discuss them with your fellow bimmer enthusiasts!

Old 06-29-2012, 08:20 AM   #1
BMW at the Paris Auto Show - BMW to Launch Van Concept?

tim330i
Administrator

Show Printable Version Email this Page

Advertisement
posted by tim330i

Thanks to our friends at AutoSpies.com we have a sneak peak at what BMW will be rolling out at the Paris Motor Show. The Paris Motor Show takes place September 29th through October 14th. Bimmerfest.com will have coverage of BMW at the show, with the highlights including -
  • BMW Van Concept
  • F20 1 series 3 door Grand Touring
  • F31 3 Series Touring - (more details)
Complete list of Paris Motor Show Product Announcements from AutoSpies.com

Get more information about the Paris Auto Show

I'm curious to see what the van concept finally looks like. BMW has been testing variations for a couple years now. Interestingly there is no mention of the 4 series coupe being released as was heavily speculated on in the past. My prediction is that we will not get F32 3/4 series coupe information until the spring of 2013 and it will not go on sale until the fall of 2013.

Last edited by tim330i; 07-05-2012 at 01:57 PM..
This article has been viewed 6223 times.