Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Diesel Owners / Enthusiasts

BMW Diesel Owners / Enthusiasts
Do you own a diesel powered BMW? Maybe a 335d or a BMW x35d? Come and talk about what makes your car great!

Old 07-13-2012, 09:49 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 MINI JCW Countryman
If you're looking for a Black Sapphire 2011...

There's a new black sapphire 335d Sport with oyster black interior at BMW of Beverly Hills that shows up on AutoTrader at the original price of $54,500. HOWEVER, if you go to the Sonic Automotive site, the parent company of the dealership, it's listed at $46,000!

You can find details on it here.

I think that the combo looks great, but I know that I can't keep a black car clean (I've had a couple) and I can't imagine keeping the oyster white leather clean. But if that's a combo that you're looking for...

No affiliation with the dealership - just an FYI to anyone looking for a car like this and pricing that isn't readily visible via normal searching.

Last edited by Maybe335d; 07-14-2012 at 11:40 AM. Reason: cleaned up the oyster info
Ads by Google
Old 07-14-2012, 12:44 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via AIM to meeksdigital
Mein Auto: 2011 335d
You mean oyster white interior, right?
Old 07-14-2012, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeksdigital View Post
You mean oyster white interior, right?
Yes, it is the oyster white leather, but like this car on Autotrader, they refer to it as Oyster/Black. I guess they're just calling out the black dash, doors, carpet, etc. Perhaps I should have included the "/".
Old 07-14-2012, 03:53 PM

Mein Auto: 09 MCS Cabrio, 2012 328i
Nice car. There are several new ones still for sale. I'd have to think they will seriously need to discount further as 2013's begin to arrive - and word that BMW is bring back diesels in sedan form. I paid $38k for my 2011 with 8k miles. I thought that was a good deal. But damn it, it's a car and will depreciate in d form or otherwise.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:56 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2009 335d
I thought they called it oyster/black because it is not oyster in all spots that say my beige interior car is beige. For example look at the back of their front seats and they are black yet mine are beige(which sucks with kids shoes).
Old 07-15-2012, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipe656 View Post
I thought they called it oyster/black because it is not oyster in all spots that say my beige interior car is beige. For example look at the back of their front seats and they are black yet mine are beige(which sucks with kids shoes).
I had the same thought - but I think that the same black areas are with the Chestnut Brown and Saddle Brown interiors, yet I never see "black" used with them, if that makes sense.