Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > European Delivery

European Delivery
The place to share your experiences and tips related to "ED"... View the ED Wiki -- View the Pick-Up Date Calendar -- Add Your Pick-Up Date to the Calendar

Old 07-19-2012, 03:39 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 E92 M3
On the Toledo.... finally!!!!

Anybody else?

My dropoff was July 3, they booked it on the 7th and
it was received in the port today 19th....

Departs tomorrow on my B-day.... awesome

European Delivery: June 25, 2012
Advertisement
Old 07-19-2012, 07:01 PM

Mein Auto: Honda
Mine too !!!! I dropped off my 335i on 9th July.... I am tracking the Toledo since yesterday when the ship left Amsterdam to Bremerhaven. BTW, even at this time (9pm EST) it is not yet in the harbor ... At least as per marinetraffic.com... I just hope it gets there on time and leaves the port as planned on 20 July.....
Old 07-19-2012, 07:08 PM

Recent Arrivals and Departures:
Vessel's Name Arrival Departure
TOLEDO 20/07/2012 02:59 *
DESTINY 20/07/2012 02:54 *
AVISO 1 * 20/07/2012 02:12
Old 07-19-2012, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beamerlvr View Post
Mine too !!!! I dropped off my 335i on 9th July.... I am tracking the Toledo since yesterday when the ship left Amsterdam to Bremerhaven. BTW, even at this time (9pm EST) it is not yet in the harbor ... At least as per marinetraffic.com... I just hope it gets there on time and leaves the port as planned on 20 July.....
so do I.... we're out of the black hole... at least for now... very exciting

Old 07-19-2012, 10:02 PM

Mein Auto: 2012 550i M-sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by beamerlvr View Post
beamerlvr - Where did you drop off? I dropped off in Paris on July 9th and haven't been able to find any data on either the EH Harms site or the Wallenius Wilhelmsen site. Is that we're you are tracking?

Also, congrats on the new ride!
Old 07-20-2012, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanRoots View Post
beamerlvr - Where did you drop off? I dropped off in Paris on July 9th and haven't been able to find any data on either the EH Harms site or the Wallenius Wilhelmsen site. Is that we're you are tracking?

Also, congrats on the new ride!
I dropped it off at loginout at Munich airport. My CA here was able to track it until port of Bremerhaven but then he told me that it's gone from BMW pipeline. So I sent a email to Loginout and they gave me shipping company, vessel name and other tracking details. I guess, you will be able to find info on WWL site after they accept for shipping.
Congrats to u too !!! This wait is killer after we have enjoyed the ride in EU for few days
Old 07-20-2012, 10:58 AM

Update: I load on Integrity and depart Bremerhaven tomorrow. Will drop off at Brunswick, GA on 8/9/12. Looks like my Paris drop off cost me one day versus the Munich drop off. Good to know for future ED's.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:06 PM

Mein Auto: 2012 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanRoots View Post
Update: I load on Integrity and depart Bremerhaven tomorrow. Will drop off at Brunswick, GA on 8/9/12. Looks like my Paris drop off cost me one day versus the Munich drop off. Good to know for future ED's.
Do you have a confirmation on this? I have been hoping that my car gets on that boat (also to Brunswick), but its still in a black hole. Even BMW can't tell me the status.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:37 PM

Loaded onto vessel today.
Toledo departs tomorrow... fingers crossed...

Old 07-20-2012, 05:19 PM

I was able to find it on the wallenius wilhelmsen website by entering my vin number in the cargo ID field. Good luck, I hope you make this one, or one soon.