Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)

F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 (2012 - current)
The sixth generation 3 series, chassis code F30. 2013 model year 328i and 335i sedans now in production. Read the F30 frequently asked question thread for all your basic question and dive into all the details in the ultimate F30 information thread.

Old 06-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD330i View Post

Jon , great chatting with you today too. You have been most helpful. If we did not have the relationship at BMW of San Diego, you would have been our next choice. Your advice a few months ago about waiting for a 2013 Model was spot on. The little extras and changes make it all worth the few extra months wait. As you can tell from my other post today, we were able to order our 335i today with a PCD . and the dealer kept the same above invoice price they gave us on the earlier order !! Keep up the great service you do for all of us . Anyone out of SD , I will tell them to use you every time. We will take a trip up to Santa Barbara after we get our new Baby and for sure share an Adult Beverage! Hope your back feels better. Are they taking good care of you at Cottage ? I used to call on that Hospital back in the early 90s. Have a great Summer Selling and Surfing PS. I prefer people to call me Jim , not MR. T., That is my Father. I use that line all the time.

Sounds great! Stop by for a visit any time...

I keep my office loaded with Bimmerfest schwag (stickers, license plate frames, and Bimmerfest tees)!

Congrats!

Serving the BMW Online Community Since 1995 The BIMMERFEST "Internet Special"
Old 06-14-2012, 05:53 PM

Mein Auto: Non-bmw
Hi Jon,

I used to live Goleta and test drove a 3 series in the local dealership. maybe we'be met in the past.

I'm considering buying the new 335i. can you PM me a quote for a BMW 335i White, Dekota leather with Sport line? really appreciate it. Look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards.
Old 06-14-2012, 10:34 PM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by cron007 View Post
Hi Jon,

I used to live Goleta and test drove a 3 series in the local dealership. maybe we'be met in the past.

I'm considering buying the new 335i. can you PM me a quote for a BMW 335i White, Dekota leather with Sport line? really appreciate it. Look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards.
335i are currently more scarce than M3 Coupes. Unless you are willing to do European Delivery, the best that I can offer you
for a 335i today would be a spot on our waiting list... There just aren't any 335i to be had... Let's hope that changes soon...

Email me jshafer@sbautogroup.com if you are interested or would accept a 328i instead.

That's the model we are featuring. Currently taking custom orders on Model Year 2013 328i. These are July production,
which will arrive stateside at end of August.

Hope this helps,
Jon

Old 06-26-2012, 01:36 PM

Mein Auto: MINI
Hey everyone

I have a question that may seem strange but please bare with me...

I am currently searching to buy a new car. My MINI Cooper S got totaled 6 weeks ago. I live in Europe but I have a few friends in USA and Canada. On the US BMW website the prices for a similar European F30 is huge when you convert US dollars into Euros.

My question is if I buy an US spec F30 through a US citizen friend of mine, choose European Delivery option, can he sell the car to me here in Europe after he picks it up? IF yes can we say on the invoice any amount we want and then calculate all import/other taxes using that amount on the invoice?

Please don't "BOO" me if this is not an appropriate question...
Thanks
Old 06-26-2012, 09:20 PM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticamihai2003 View Post
Hey everyone

I have a question that may seem strange but please bare with me...

I am currently searching to buy a new car. My MINI Cooper S got totaled 6 weeks ago. I live in Europe but I have a few friends in USA and Canada. On the US BMW website the prices for a similar European F30 is huge when you convert US dollars into Euros.

My question is if I buy an US spec F30 through a US citizen friend of mine, choose European Delivery option, can he sell the car to me here in Europe after he picks it up? IF yes can we say on the invoice any amount we want and then calculate all import/other taxes using that amount on the invoice?

Please don't "BOO" me if this is not an appropriate question...
Thanks

Sorry, but US spec/ordered vehicles MUST be returned to BMWAG for shipment to USA for final delivery,
otherwise you are exporting the vehicle, a huge . Big trouble for the US dealer if this happens..

Old 06-26-2012, 09:55 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: E46 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Shafer View Post
335i are currently more scarce than M3 Coupes.
Yikes! Hard to believe.

Less than 2 weeks before re-delivery on mine & counting down...
I still have not seen ANY F30 in the wild here, though my driving has been limited to work commute for the most part. See plenty of E9x.

'02 E46 330i 5MT (ED Sept '02) - SOLD
'12 F30 335i Sport 6MT (ED May '12)
Old 07-23-2012, 11:05 PM

Mein Auto: 2009 328i E90
Hi Jon,

My wife and I are looking for a 328i in manual transmission. I know there aren't too many in manual transmission so we're not all that picky about color. We're up here in the Bay Area but I went to school down in San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara isn't all that far from there.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:22 PM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokokyu View Post
Hi Jon,

My wife and I are looking for a 328i in manual transmission. I know there aren't too many in manual transmission so we're not all that picky about color. We're up here in the Bay Area but I went to school down in San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara isn't all that far from there.
Send me an email. Sounds like we need to place a custom factory order...

jshafer@sbautogroup.com

Old 07-28-2012, 11:57 PM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Update: The BMW allocation Gods gave me a blessing. I have a couple of open 335i allocations/production slots now available at Internet Special pricing for CALIFORNIA buyers... They won't last long, so don't miss this rare opportunity to score yourself a custom factory-ordered 335i (September build).

Old 07-29-2012, 01:26 AM

Mein Auto: Honda Accord
Quote:
Achtung! If you are a California resident, I will personally assist with your acquisition.

Now taking custom orders. Most noteworthy is my INVOICE+plus pricing model (not MSRP-down), on the all-new F30 328i Sedan..

Jon@Bimmerfest.com
Hi Jon!

This site has been so very useful. I'm excited to join the BMW family, but pricing has been daunting!

Have been doing a ton of research in my quest for a new 328i sedan jet black on venetian beige leatherette, automatic. Don't need any extras as trying to stay in budget - I know, boring, eh? Exhausted mentally from dealing with multiple dealerships via internet and phone (Bev Hills, Pacific, Encinitas, Long Beach). Hoping you can help a first time buyer with a good price?

Thanks ahead of time!
Old 07-29-2012, 11:43 AM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by millo View Post
Hi Jon!

This site has been so very useful. I'm excited to join the BMW family, but pricing has been daunting!

Have been doing a ton of research in my quest for a new 328i sedan jet black on venetian beige leatherette, automatic. Don't need any extras as trying to stay in budget - I know, boring, eh? Exhausted mentally from dealing with multiple dealerships via internet and phone (Bev Hills, Pacific, Encinitas, Long Beach). Hoping you can help a first time buyer with a good price?

Thanks ahead of time!
I'd be happy to. Just shoot be an email and I'll handle it tomorrow.

Work email is jshafer@sbautogroup.com.

Old 07-29-2012, 01:43 PM
Driving for fun again. .

Mein Auto: 2013 335i SportLine
Quote:
Update: The BMW allocation Gods gave me a blessing. I have a couple of open 335i allocations/production slots now available at Internet Special pricing for CALIFORNIA buyers... They won't last long, so don't miss this rare opportunity to score yourself a custom factory-ordered 335i (September build).
AG or SA?
Old 07-29-2012, 05:51 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 Melbourne Red 335i
Thumbs up Awesome !

Quote:

That is great News Jon !!! Our 335i Sport Line finished Production Friday July 20th. The Current 800 # Status says: Production Completed , Waiting to be released to Carrier Time for more SAG's !! I know you will make two more Happy 335i Buyers this week ! More SAG's for SoCal !! Keep up the great work! What is the Latest on your New Arrival ? When are you expecting it to join your M3 in the Garage in Santa Barbara ?
June 9,2012 New Order. 2013 335i Sedan, Melbourne Red Metallic Sport Line, Brushed Aluminum, Leather Dakota Black/Red Highlight, 19" Wheels, Premium Package, Dynamic Handling Package, Technology Package, Sport Transmission with Paddles, Htd Front Seats & Harmon Kardon Performance Center Delivery October 9, 2012. BMWCCA Member since April 2006.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:47 PM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdle_F30 View Post
AG or SA?
I have both available...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD330i View Post
That is great News Jon !!! Our 335i Sport Line finished Production Friday July 20th. The Current 800 # Status says: Production Completed , Waiting to be released to Carrier Time for more SAG's !! I know you will make two more Happy 335i Buyers this week ! More SAG's for SoCal !! Keep up the great work! What is the Latest on your New Arrival ? When are you expecting it to join your M3 in the Garage in Santa Barbara ?
My 335i is set to arrive on the 8/15 boat...right before I have to leave for Maryland (Bimmerfest East)...

Thanks, and congrats!!!

Old 07-30-2012, 05:46 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 Melbourne Red 335i
Thumbs up It's Crab eating Time !!!

Quote:
I have both available...

My 335i is set to arrive on the 8/15 boat...right before I have to leave for Maryland (Bimmerfest East)...

Thanks, and congrats!!!

Jon, Have great time in Maryland. What part are you going ? Enjoy the Crab Cakes, Soft Shell Crabs, Blue Crabs, the the Whole Crab layed out on a table on top of Newspaper with a pitcher of Beer. My brother used to live in Baltimore , was a Chemistry Professor at John Hopkins , so when we visited, we would do all that great Crab Feasting in the Inner Harbor. The Aquarium is also awesome to see too., You could even catch an Orioles Game at Camden Yards. Awesome your Bimmer is almost here. Keep us all updated We can't wait for our PCD in the Fall
June 9,2012 New Order. 2013 335i Sedan, Melbourne Red Metallic Sport Line, Brushed Aluminum, Leather Dakota Black/Red Highlight, 19" Wheels, Premium Package, Dynamic Handling Package, Technology Package, Sport Transmission with Paddles, Htd Front Seats & Harmon Kardon Performance Center Delivery October 9, 2012. BMWCCA Member since April 2006.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:39 AM

Mein Auto: 2005 x5 4.4, 2010 M3 conv
Hi Jon,
i would like to order 328 sports line 2013, please pm me your quote.
thanks
Old 08-19-2012, 10:25 AM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Best way to reach me

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibawala View Post
Hi Jon,
i would like to order 328 sports line 2013, please pm me your quote.
thanks
Sorry, I must have missed your post. I hope it's not too late. A while back I had to turn off PMs...it just became too overwhelming... so I instead communicate with customers/prospects
via email. The best way to reach me is jshafer@sbautogroup.com. Thanks!

Old 08-23-2012, 02:06 PM

Mein Auto: 128
OK, What is your price on a 2013 328Xi on a ED delivery in Munich.
Need price quote based on ED dealer wholesale, plus any fees you add to the deal.
Don't worry about adding options right now.
Old 08-23-2012, 06:53 PM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWElliott View Post
OK, What is your price on a 2013 328Xi on a ED delivery in Munich.
Need price quote based on ED dealer wholesale, plus any fees you add to the deal.
Don't worry about adding options right now.
Are you in Colorado? As noted in the first post, this offer is for California buyers (or adjacent states) exclusively,
with pick-up here in Santa Barbara.

I do have an Internet Special for Euro Deliveries; in fact, almost half of my business is Euro-Deliveries...

Old 08-26-2012, 09:47 PM
CJ

Mein Auto: 328i Sport En Route
I need a quote too, for below configuration john...

3201 328i xDrive

mineral gray
black/red highlight dakota leather
brushed aluminium trims with coral red finisher

sport line
premium package
tech. package

heated front seats
harman kardan sound
AT with shift paddle

I would appreciate your help...

--
Thanks
Old 08-31-2012, 01:02 PM

Mein Auto: 2005 x5 4.4, 2010 M3 conv
Jon can u get me 19 inch 403 rims upgrade on 328i M sports
Old 09-04-2012, 08:58 PM

Mein Auto: 2011 Acura MDX
Hello Jon,

I've sent you 2 pricing request emails more than a week ago and I did not hear back from you since. I know you might be busy but can you please take a look at those emails? They are sent to jon@bimmerfest.com

Thanks,
Yenal
Old 09-22-2012, 04:27 PM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibawala View Post
Jon can u get me 19 inch 403 rims upgrade on 328i M sports
Unfortunately, BMWNA is not accepting special orders on F30 yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenal View Post
Hello Jon,

I've sent you 2 pricing request emails more than a week ago and I did not hear back from you since. I know you might be busy but can you please take a look at those emails? They are sent to jon@bimmerfest.com

Thanks,
Yenal
Hi Yenal,

I am so sorry, please in the future (anyone else too) if you wish to contact me for an Internet Special Quote Request, my work email is JSHAFER@SBAUTOGROUP.COM. I have the spam filter settings on my Bimmerfest email account turned up very high as the account is now so old that I get bombarded with spam. The SB Auto Group email account is much better/faster, and the appropriate email account for sales-related communications... For Bimmerfest site administration questions/comments/help need, you can use Jon@bimmerfest.com. Thanks!

P.S. I have new lower pricing now on all 328 orders through the rest of the year. To anyone reading this, if you are a serious California buyer, willing to place a custom factory order, I will not be undersold. Period. Provide me with the lowest (legitimate) quote that you can get, and I will either match or beat it. Must be a Bimmerfest member to qualify...

Old 09-22-2012, 09:13 PM

Mein Auto: 2014 328i
Quote:
P.S. I have new lower pricing now on all 328 orders through the rest of the year. To anyone reading this, if you are a serious California buyer, willing to place a custom factory order, I will not be undersold. Period. Provide me with the lowest (legitimate) quote that you can get, and I will either match or beat it. Must be a Bimmerfest member to qualify...
Jon,

Any insights on why the 335 is still so exclusive?

2014 328i / Liquid Blue / Beige Leatherette / 4 DR / 6 MT / Moonroof / Rear Camera + PDC / Xenons / DHP / 12K+ Miles / Bought 10-16-2013
2003 325i / Gray Green / Beige Leatherette / 4 DR / 5 MT / Moonroof / 219K+ Miles / Bought 12-21-2002 / Sold 10-21-2013
1998 Civic EX / Vogue Silver / Gray / 4 DR / 5 MT / 122K+ Miles / Bought 12-30-1997 / Totaled 08-2002
1988 Sentra / Gray / Gray / 2 DR / 4 MT / 190K+ Miles / Bought 06-1994 @ 120K+ Miles / Died 12-1997
Old 09-22-2012, 09:33 PM
Admin Owner Enthusiast
Bimmerfest Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_clueless View Post
Jon,

Any insights on why the 335 is still so exclusive?
They are using those I-6 powerplants in so many different (larger) models now, and producing so many higher fuel economy 4 cylinder vehicles in order to improve/optimize MPG across all lines..