Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - F01 / F02 (2009 - current)

7 Series - F01 / F02 (2009 - current)
The new re-designed 7 series F01 / F02 leads off the BMW Fxx chassis code!

Old 08-08-2012, 05:52 AM

Mein Auto: 2009 750 Li
09 f02 looking to do some upgrades anyone have suggestions?

Hello all! I am new to forum and look forward to learning a lot more. Just picked up a 2009 750 li. Loving the car but immediately looking to change a few things.
1 The interior trim is the Ash wood and I would really like a Piano black high gloss. Has anyone done a wrap to their trim like this? Good/bad idea? Does it last?
2 Want to do a dinan stage 1 bought car in FL live in NC. From what I read it sounds like best idea is to do at home where I can go back to dealer. Few questions. Anyone done this with Leith BMW in Raleigh? If so happy? Can you negotiate price? The $3500 is steep. I would do immediately at $2500, cHas anyone offered a lower price and got it?
3 Want blk kidney grills. Anyone know where to get?
4 Want to upgrade all lighting to 6k. I am in south florida now and would like to do immediately if possible. Suggestions?
5 Looking to get Alpina wheels.
6 MTech front bumper. where to get?
7 Can you add ceramic controls. I love the look of the ceramic,

I am looking to do a few other things as well but this is a good start. My f02 has sport, conv, drive asst, prem sound, lux seat, HUD
Ads by Google