Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Automotive / Photography

Automotive / Photography
Camera and photography discussions here...

Old 08-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Miss January

Mein Auto: VW golf
Question anybody have an idea on how to start modeling for bmw in local areas

I'm wanting to become a BMW model so bad, for local BMW car shows! Anyone have suggestions on how this can be done ??
Ads by Google
Old 08-05-2012, 12:05 PM
The King of Common Sense

Send a message via Skype™ to Dave 330i
Mein Auto:
how about talking to some model agencies? I'm sure the local dealers, or BMW do not go out and hire their own, but rely on an agency to provide the models.

Swim upstream. Go the other way. Ignore the conventional wisdom. If everybody is doing it one way, there’s a good chance you can find your niche by going exactly in the opposite direction", Sam Walton.
Old 08-19-2012, 02:39 PM

Mein Auto: e36 318is
Easiest way, jump on Facebook, find as many local car shows etc, turn up and find out who runs em (easiest over Facebook) and drop em a message. Build up that way. Same with car clubs, its show season in the UK right now so you best bet is get in touch with them.

You got Players 5.0 in Sept or Santa Pod. Sadly both on the same day. Players 5.0 is more you modern day stance etc stuff but a mix of BMW and Dub or Santa Pod BMW day which is going to be mainly BMW. Players has more FB coverage so might be better starting with that.

Drop me a message if you want more info. Other thing I would say, miles easier if you are over 18. There was a dude who was arrested for photographing a minor at car shows.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:25 PM

Mein Auto: 2011 Ford Escape
Actually you'd be surprised. My company owns dealerships and I was asked if I could get some of my girlfriends to model for a show once. I agree with the guy above. Go to a show and just be outgoing and find out who runs the show.
Old 08-26-2012, 02:58 PM
nothing.

Mein Auto: A dream
lets see your face before we get models looking like "head twista's" models from bfest west 2011 i think?