Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M Series > E36 M3 (1995-1999)

E36 M3 (1995-1999)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2012, 11:55 AM

Mein Auto: m3
Windshield replacement

When i first bought this car it had a blue tinted windshield, it cracked and they replaced it with a green tinted windshield. Well this windshield is now cracked and I called and they said the only windshield available is a green tinted one. I really want the blue one because it looks much better. Is there a way to get a blue tinted windshield?
Ads by Google