Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems

Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems
Have you had an exceptionally great experience with a particular BMW Center? Have you had a bad experience at your BMW Center? Frustrated by problems or defects with your vehicle? Post your stories or comments here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2012, 12:46 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 135i Convertible
Critz BMW: Excellent Experience

I recently ordered a 2013 135i Convertible after talking to several dealers; Critz BMW was one of the dealers recommended via the Pentagon Federal Credit Union web site; if I wound up buying from one of their dealers I got a very low finance rate. But I not only contacted the dealers they recommended but several others, some of which have been used by others on the forum. To make a long story short Cory beat everyone's price and thus far has provided superior service, and I expect it to continue. I live in Florida but plan to take delivery at the Performance Center in South Carolina so it did not matter who I bought from since all the paperwork will be completed via the mail. I don't get anything for posting this information but others have helped me since I joined the forum so I feel I can help someone else. Here is his contact information:

Cory M. Ardilio | Client Advisor
Critz BMW | 912-629-7027 | 912-355-4521
7000 Abercorn Street
Savannah, GA 31406
Cardilio@Critz.com
Ads by Google