Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 6 Series > F06 Gran Coupe (2013 - Current)

F06 Gran Coupe (2013 - Current)
BMW's entrance into the 4 door coupe segment to go head to head with the Audi A7 and MB CLS

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 09-11-2012, 12:05 PM
XZLR8's Avatar
XZLR8 XZLR8 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Ohio
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,226
Mein Auto: X6M
2013 650xi Gran Coupe ORDERED!

Well, my GC order has been placed, as follows:

2013 BMW 650i xDrive Gran Coupe
Titanium Silver Metallic
(Ind) Canyon Brown Full Merino Leather
- Anthracite Headliner
- Individual Door Sill Finishers
Fine Line Oak Wood Trim
Cold Weather Package
Driver Assistance Package
Luxury Seating Package
Premium Sound Package
- Bang & Olufsen Sound System
Adaptive Drive
Ceramic Controls
Full LED Lights
Automatic High Beams
BMW Apps
Shadowline Trim [special order]

The only remaining question is the issue of the headliner. According to the dealership, if you order Canyon Brown leather as an ala carte option on a non-MSport car, you get the standard Anthracite (instead of Light Gray) Headliner. They are currently checking to see if it's possible to special order the Anthracite Alcantara Headliner and, if so, what the price tag would be for it. I'm not sure how important it is to me, as long as the headliner is black, but I'll wait to make the final call when I hear the price tag.

I love my '12 Coupe. 85-90% of the time it's all that I need and more, but the other 10% of the time, I really miss the ability to have rear seat passengers. Or, at least, rear seat passengers with legs. I considered getting something else in addition (SUV or a 7-Series), as I've done in the past when I owned 6er Coupes, but I think I'd rather just have one vehicle that meets all of my needs. So, here's hoping the GC is it!

Here's a picture or two from BMW's BYO site. Just imagine it with Shadowline Trim and 35% tint.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	650xiGC.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	341427   Click image for larger version

Name:	Canyon_FineLineOak.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	341428  
__________________

2014 BMW X6 ///M | SpaceGray/BlackPerforatedFullMerino/CarbonLeather
2014 BMW 328xi Touring M-Sport | GlacierSilver/BlackDakota/DarkBurlWalnut [ON ORDER!]
2014 BMW X6 35i M-Perf | TitaniumSilver/BlackNappa/DarkBamboo [wife's ride]

BMW HISTORY | '13 650xiGC, '12 650xi, '11 535xi, '11 X6 50i, '09 750i, '09 328xiT, '08 650i, '07 750i, '07 X5 4.8i, '06 650i, '05 745i, '05 325xiT, '03 745i, '02 745i, '01 325Cic, '01 X5 4.4i, and on...
Reply With Quote
Ads by Google
 

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 6 Series > F06 Gran Coupe (2013 - Current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms