Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X1 E84 (2011 - current)

X1 E84 (2011 - current)
The new to the US BMW X1 will arrive at BMW dealers in the fall of 2012 as a 2013 model year. Get your X1 28i with either sDrive (RWD) or xDrive (AWD) or get the US exclusive I6 N55 powered X1 35i dDrive.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2012, 09:59 PM

Mein Auto: Probably an X1
Things that are suppose to be there, but are missing

So, after reading through a couple of threads, I found out that there are a couple of things that is missing, even though it suppose to come standard or is standard to its package.

Here are a list of those things

iDrive System - Suppose to come standard on all Trim
M Sport steering wheel with paddle shifters - Advertise as a standard on M Sport Line, but needs to be request with a code

The above two was what I gathered from reading, anyone has anything else to add to the list or would like to correct it? Let me know and I will update it. If you have the code, please let me know, I will update it on the list. Believe this will be a good source of information for potential buyers so they won't be confused or have their order delayed.
Advertisement