Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E36 (1991 - 1999)

E36 (1991 - 1999)
The E36 chassis 3-Series BMW was a huge hit among driving enthusiasts from the first moment the car hit the pavement. The E36 won numerous awards over the years it was produced and is still a favorite of many BMW enthusiasts to this day! -- View the E36 Wiki

Old 09-17-2012, 01:43 PM
<-NIKi

Send a message via AIM to ianiac Send a message via Yahoo to ianiac
Mein Auto: E36 M3
Thank you everyone once again.

Eight thirty. Bbs's are sadly gone. My friend bought them and paid me to polish the lips. They now are white centers gold bolts polished lips with red caps.

Yes this car was carbon trunk and hood. I got really tired of it and had it all painted.

The wheels are 17x10 3 piece Epsilon Southern Way five spokes. They are almost impossible to find and from 1989. I spent around 70 hours refinishing them. They were bad!

They hardly rub in front. And on the bumper support when they do. Never the fenders. It's way easier to fit wheels up front than on back of these things. I was able to fit 11s once. Front fenders are only rolled.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:35 PM

Mein Auto: 325i
Ianiac post new pics when you get new shoes on your bmw would like to see.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Bimmer App
Old 09-17-2012, 04:39 PM
<-NIKi

Send a message via AIM to ianiac Send a message via Yahoo to ianiac
Mein Auto: E36 M3
These wheels will probably be on for a while. I really like them. And I just picked up a different car to work on since I'm getting a little bored with this one. So next year will be dedicated to building that car. But will post pictures of next wheels for sure.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:00 PM
Fireballs inc.

Send a message via AIM to Mr Gusta
Mein Auto: big turbo hellrot sedan
gotti's <3

sweet car, I think I miss the CF trunk

Turbo lag is just a headstart because the chase is more exciting than the win - Abraham Lincoln
Old 09-19-2012, 11:51 PM

Mein Auto: 325i e36
Nice ride man! I love that red! Mine is a bit on the dull side (weather!!) so I am working on mine too so will be "showing" off mine too soon. Been importing some body kit and have almost everything now, just waiting for the mirrors and hopefully side skirts and the body shop can get to work!!