Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members or vendors here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2012, 06:12 PM

Mein Auto: 535
Beware of EZ Chip Repair

Long story short, i ordered chip repair kit for my E60. The guy charged my card. And said they (he) sent out my package. I was given a tracking # which showed it was going to some other address and not mine and was sent back to sender. The guy operates from his home with a cell phone i believe. No real business here. I called and he said he will send out a replacement. I called after two days he said he sent out a replacement and should be there in the weekend. Never received anything. I called again and asked for tracking # and he didnt have it. I then told him that whats going on its been 2 to 3 weeks and we have been going back and forth about this and i do not have time to call all the time. And he tells me that "i dont have time either to pick up your calls" You are supposed to be a business and you dont have time for a customer's call? Really? Then i told him that if i dont have it by monday i would like a refund. And he hung up on me. I then called my credit card on monday and opened up a dispute. I still have not received anything from ez chip repair. Guess he switched his business to "SCAM".
Advertisement