Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)

7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
Discussion pertaining to the flagship BMW here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 09-24-2012, 10:50 PM
pmpn8ez's Avatar
pmpn8ez pmpn8ez is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NV
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 261
Mein Auto: 04 BMW 745Li E66
Congrats.
__________________

2004 BMW 745Li e66
22" Beyern Mesh
Eibach Springs
Spacers 20mm Front 30mm Rear
Akebono Brake Pads
JL Audio 500/1 Amp
2 Type R 10" Subwoofers
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-24-2012, 11:12 PM
Db750's Avatar
Db750 Db750 is online now
David
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,413
Mein Auto: E63 M6 & E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirstopher View Post
St. Thomas is super nice and a ton of mega yachts. Tortola is my place to go sailing.

Have a great time.
Thank you so much Sirstopher! You know u r addicted to bfest when the only.....**** I dunnnnooo......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expo BMW View Post
Congrats DB! Enjoy your honeymoon, that resort looks amazing!
Thank you my friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe65 View Post
grats buddy!
Thank you Pepe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFEL750I View Post
Getting into trouble on your honeymoon because of bimmerfest...that's a classic. I'm truly happy for you man. The islands are great and a good honeymoon spot. One thing I love doing is doing an Eastern Caribbean cruise...that could be your next vacation. When I do it I usually sail out of Miami or Puerto Rico then visit 4 or 5 islands over the course of a week.

Remember you can't treat the hotel staff like your man servant.. They actually expect tips and you have to tell them to fetch you a drink nicely
Llloooooooolll I actually got a great laugh out of that. I am doing my best to be humble; I named my new man servant DFEL.

My new catch phrase "DFEL...: make me a fucminf sandwich" thats an odd looko ****img kitchen u habw

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndade View Post
Congratulations! Just got married myself yesterday

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Bimmer App
Congratulations my friend!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjjklj View Post
Congratulations. Have a great honeymoon.
I will. Im nude right now. So nude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosejaw View Post
Congratulations on your lifestyle change
Enjoy your new status and be in happy health.
Annnnnnnnndrrrreeeewww!,,,,,,,,, What up brother ur sifnafir looksssksmmso sick
__________________


2008 E63 M6 - Black Sapphire - Sepang Bronze Full Merino - Carbon Fiber Trim - Alcantera Headliner - SMG - HUD - Soft Close Doors - Comfort Access - Individual Audio w/Sat and HD Radio
2009 E92 335i - Black Sapphire - Black Dakota - Burl Walnut - Sport - Premium - Cold Weather - Navigation - L7 - Comfort Access - Smoker's Package

Member: BMWCCA #471614
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-25-2012, 02:36 AM
Suri [TBR]'s Avatar
Suri [TBR] Suri [TBR] is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Las Vegas, NV
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,197
Mein Auto: '06 750Li
I am voting this for best thread of the year I'm so happy for you David! And keep the wife happy man, no more BimmerFest until you get back home - even if it may suck haha
__________________
"The Ultimate Driving Machine"

2006 BMW 750Li - Style 128's with Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Magnaflow quad exhaust, ACS Roof Spoiler, ACS Aluminum Pedals, Umnitza LED License Plate Lights, Beltronics V995

1997 BMW 540i - E39 M5 wheels, straight piped quad exhaust, CAI, Dinan performance chip, H&R springs

2002 Lexus LX470 - Window Tint (20%)

2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE - Window Tint (30% front, 15% rear), LED interior lighting

2006 Mercedes-Benz S500 - AMG Sports Package - SOLD

Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-25-2012, 04:26 AM
jiceoo's Avatar
jiceoo jiceoo is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Washington DC
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 413
Mein Auto: 2007 750 Li
Congrats, enjoy your honeymoon!
__________________

White halos, reverse camera, tinted taillights, 20% tint all around, 35% tint on windshield, roof spoiler, custom painted 22'' GFG's, eibach springs, bmw ipod hook up, calibers painted white to match the lip on the rims
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-25-2012, 04:44 AM
Tenn's Avatar
Tenn Tenn is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Clarksville, TN
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 168
Mein Auto: 2007 BMW 750Li
Congrats! Enjoy!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 09-25-2012, 09:52 AM
Db750's Avatar
Db750 Db750 is online now
David
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,413
Mein Auto: E63 M6 & E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmpn8ez View Post
Congrats.
Thank you! Love your wheels. I wanted those for my7 but they were sold out for two months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suri [TBR] View Post
I am voting this for best thread of the year I'm so happy for you David! And keep the wife happy man, no more BimmerFest until you get back home - even if it may suck haha
Save your vote for my second annual best of the fest thread. Should be published somewhere around December 20th. And yes I do need to get off bfest., wife Is wanting to go to the beach and I said give mr a few minutes I have to reply to my friends. Will post a few more pics later

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiceoo View Post
Congrats, enjoy your honeymoon!
Thank you jiceoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenn View Post
Congrats! Enjoy!
Thank you sir!
__________________


2008 E63 M6 - Black Sapphire - Sepang Bronze Full Merino - Carbon Fiber Trim - Alcantera Headliner - SMG - HUD - Soft Close Doors - Comfort Access - Individual Audio w/Sat and HD Radio
2009 E92 335i - Black Sapphire - Black Dakota - Burl Walnut - Sport - Premium - Cold Weather - Navigation - L7 - Comfort Access - Smoker's Package

Member: BMWCCA #471614
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-25-2012, 09:55 AM
Db750's Avatar
Db750 Db750 is online now
David
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,413
Mein Auto: E63 M6 & E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe65 View Post
grats buddy!
Damn Pepe those wheels look awesome didn't notice them last night!
__________________


2008 E63 M6 - Black Sapphire - Sepang Bronze Full Merino - Carbon Fiber Trim - Alcantera Headliner - SMG - HUD - Soft Close Doors - Comfort Access - Individual Audio w/Sat and HD Radio
2009 E92 335i - Black Sapphire - Black Dakota - Burl Walnut - Sport - Premium - Cold Weather - Navigation - L7 - Comfort Access - Smoker's Package

Member: BMWCCA #471614
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-25-2012, 10:04 AM
N62B44 SGM's Avatar
N62B44 SGM N62B44 SGM is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Los Angeles
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 967
Mein Auto: '05 E66
Congrats Db! Everything looks beautiful & make sure you enjoy every last bit of it.

Sent from my HTC One X using Bimmer App
__________________


www.fquick.com/N62B44_SGM

2005 BMW 745Li E66 Sterling Grey Metallic / 35% Tint (windows) / 20% Tint (tails) / ACS Roof Spoiler / Interior & Exterior LED's / MTEC V3's / 6000K D2S /
DDM Tuning HID 6000K Fogs / BIMMERFEST license plate cover
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-25-2012, 10:50 AM
DFEL750I's Avatar
DFEL750I DFEL750I is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Toronto
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,859
Mein Auto: 750I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Db750 View Post
Llloooooooolll I actually got a great laugh out of that. I am doing my best to be humble; I named my new man servant DFEL.

My new catch phrase "DFEL...: make me a fucminf sandwich" thats an odd looko ****img kitchen u habw
Im honoured that you would name your man servant after me. True Story.... I was on the train on my way in to work today...I try to take the train to the office when I dont have appointments because I hate being stuck in traffic.... Toronto has the worst traffic in North America I think..... oh where was I

Since I took the train I had time to read the newspaper opened it up and there was a little section with cruises etc. First one I looked at was a cruise with the first stop being St. Thomas... right there I thought about how it sucked that I was on my way to work while you were enjoying beautiful weather and your beautiful wife in St. Thomas....you lucky bastard. Look at the pic below from the newspaper article... for some reason photobucket wont rotate the pic right...oh well

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-25-2012, 11:05 AM
7Fif 7Fif is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: PA
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 333
Mein Auto: 06 750li Sport
Congrats!!!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-25-2012, 08:47 PM
Rookie2008's Avatar
Rookie2008 Rookie2008 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: NYC 4 Eva! Current California
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,206
Mein Auto: BMW 745LI/ F02
Damn I been missing out on everything lately. Congratulation David. Your wife looks absolutely stunning. What a beautiful place to be with your true love. I wish you guys the best an many many years to come. Enjoy your honey moon an we will c ya when you get back. P.S I didn't see you or your man servant in the pic.
__________________
Sittin on 24's now with floating center caps
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-25-2012, 09:07 PM
TXSTYLE's Avatar
TXSTYLE TXSTYLE is offline
The Entertainment Guru
Location: The GYM!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,447
Send a message via Yahoo to TXSTYLE
Mein Auto: 750i (F01)
Mucho Felicidades!!!

We just celebrated our 12th Anniversary! Married on Sep 23rd 2000!

Blessings to you and your wife.

Any kiddos planned...

~ Big Marcus
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-25-2012, 10:07 PM
DULLAH DULLAH is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Chicago, IL
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 138
Mein Auto: 750i Sport (form.JagXJR)
I'm jealous.
Seriously.
Infinite blessings upon you two.

The older I get the more I want to just stop juggling and truly find and commit to the girl I know I would never ever regret getting married to. My excessive requirements (especially 5'11" height) may have to be thrown aside, methinks.

Congrats on keeping your virginity til marriage too. That sh!t is really awesome, whether you're devout or not. Props.

ENJOY YOUR HONEYMOON !!!!!!! (and don't drink too much!)
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-25-2012, 10:08 PM
bluffrides's Avatar
bluffrides bluffrides is offline
Do work son!
Location: H-town
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 283
Mein Auto: M3turbo,745Li
Congrats with everything and may god bless u and wifey!!!

I'm from the Virgin Islands myself(St.CRoix to be exact) and i know you guys are gonna have a blast..

Speaking of Sex, enjoy the beaches..(hint hint).lol
__________________
E66 745Li
Alpina B7 Front Bumper Conversion
ACS Rear Window wing
ACS Trunk Spoiler
B&G Drop Springs
5% Tinted Windows
22" Symbolic SL-14 Color Matched
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-26-2012, 10:22 AM
Db750's Avatar
Db750 Db750 is online now
David
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,413
Mein Auto: E63 M6 & E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by N62B44 SGM View Post
Congrats Db! Everything looks beautiful & make sure you enjoy every last bit of it.

Sent from my HTC One X using Bimmer App
Thank you my friend. That is one thing I am trying to do is take everything slow and just appreciate the beauty of everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFEL750I View Post
Im honoured that you would name your man servant after me. True Story.... I was on the train on my way in to work today...I try to take the train to the office when I dont have appointments because I hate being stuck in traffic.... Toronto has the worst traffic in North America I think..... oh where was I

Since I took the train I had time to read the newspaper opened it up and there was a little section with cruises etc. First one I looked at was a cruise with the first stop being St. Thomas... right there I thought about how it sucked that I was on my way to work while you were enjoying beautiful weather and your beautiful wife in St. Thomas....you lucky bastard. Look at the pic below from the newspaper article... for some reason photobucket wont rotate the pic right...oh well

Haha that's crazy! I am definately not looking forward to going back to work on Monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Fif View Post
Congrats!!!
Thank you sir!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie2008 View Post
Damn I been missing out on everything lately. Congratulation David. Your wife looks absolutely stunning. What a beautiful place to be with your true love. I wish you guys the best an many many years to come. Enjoy your honey moon an we will c ya when you get back. P.S I didn't see you or your man servant in the pic.
Thank you Rookie. . I will post up a few more wedding pictures when the photographer sends them to me. Sadly the manservant was not invited to the wedding. He still hasn't been able to repair the gaping hole in the drywall of my garage that I made when I crashed my 750 into it so for the time being he is on 24 hour drywall duty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Mucho Felicidades!!!

We just celebrated our 12th Anniversary! Married on Sep 23rd 2000!

Blessings to you and your wife.

Any kiddos planned...

~ Big Marcus
Thank you Marcus and congratulations to you and your beautiful wife. No plans for kids right now, bit we are literally the last of our friends without kids so I'm sure that it will happen in the next 3-4 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DULLAH View Post
I'm jealous.
Seriously.
Infinite blessings upon you two.

The older I get the more I want to just stop juggling and truly find and commit to the girl I know I would never ever regret getting married to. My excessive requirements (especially 5'11" height) may have to be thrown aside, methinks.

Congrats on keeping your virginity til marriage too. That sh!t is really awesome, whether you're devout or not. Props.

ENJOY YOUR HONEYMOON !!!!!!! (and don't drink too much!)
Thank you my friend. The virginity thing was a joke. Hope I haven't let you guys down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffrides View Post
Congrats with everything and may god bless u and wifey!!!

I'm from the Virgin Islands myself(St.CRoix to be exact) and i know you guys are gonna have a blast..

Speaking of Sex, enjoy the beaches..(hint hint).lol
Man that is awesome. We are planning to go to St John tomorrow. Probably won't make it to St Croix.

And yes...the beaches...that happened the first night.
__________________


2008 E63 M6 - Black Sapphire - Sepang Bronze Full Merino - Carbon Fiber Trim - Alcantera Headliner - SMG - HUD - Soft Close Doors - Comfort Access - Individual Audio w/Sat and HD Radio
2009 E92 335i - Black Sapphire - Black Dakota - Burl Walnut - Sport - Premium - Cold Weather - Navigation - L7 - Comfort Access - Smoker's Package

Member: BMWCCA #471614
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 09-26-2012, 10:24 AM
TXSTYLE's Avatar
TXSTYLE TXSTYLE is offline
The Entertainment Guru
Location: The GYM!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,447
Send a message via Yahoo to TXSTYLE
Mein Auto: 750i (F01)
What day did you guys wed?

BigMarcus ~ EVO 4G LTE
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-26-2012, 10:31 AM
Db750's Avatar
Db750 Db750 is online now
David
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,413
Mein Auto: E63 M6 & E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
What day did you guys wed?

BigMarcus ~ EVO 4G LTE
Got married Saturday and the flight out of Lex was Sunday morning at 7:10
__________________


2008 E63 M6 - Black Sapphire - Sepang Bronze Full Merino - Carbon Fiber Trim - Alcantera Headliner - SMG - HUD - Soft Close Doors - Comfort Access - Individual Audio w/Sat and HD Radio
2009 E92 335i - Black Sapphire - Black Dakota - Burl Walnut - Sport - Premium - Cold Weather - Navigation - L7 - Comfort Access - Smoker's Package

Member: BMWCCA #471614
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-26-2012, 10:36 AM
Db750's Avatar
Db750 Db750 is online now
David
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,413
Mein Auto: E63 M6 & E92 335i
Ok a few more pictures to share with you guys. One of me laying out yesterday.

There's a bunch of these iguanas at the hotel.

And a picture one of my wife's friends posted to Facebook.
__________________


2008 E63 M6 - Black Sapphire - Sepang Bronze Full Merino - Carbon Fiber Trim - Alcantera Headliner - SMG - HUD - Soft Close Doors - Comfort Access - Individual Audio w/Sat and HD Radio
2009 E92 335i - Black Sapphire - Black Dakota - Burl Walnut - Sport - Premium - Cold Weather - Navigation - L7 - Comfort Access - Smoker's Package

Member: BMWCCA #471614
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-26-2012, 10:44 AM
Db750's Avatar
Db750 Db750 is online now
David
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,413
Mein Auto: E63 M6 & E92 335i
And here's a little something to laugh at. Basically when I had my 7 up for sale this guy kept calling and harassing me wanting my bank info and saying he was going to buy my car, wire me the money, and have it shipped out the next day. Well it turns out that it was a scam; googled it and there were tons of examples on car forums. So every time I got n my truck I would call or text him for about a week just to have a little fun. I finally got bored and just quit answering him.

Well a few months later I was going through my phone and I saw his text messages so I decided to have a little more fun with him. Below is what happened. It could have been a lot better if he hadn't quit writing me, but I still think it's kinda funny.

Notice the time lapse between texts.







Picture I sent him of my son lol







Guy still hasn't sent me my $13,000..
__________________


2008 E63 M6 - Black Sapphire - Sepang Bronze Full Merino - Carbon Fiber Trim - Alcantera Headliner - SMG - HUD - Soft Close Doors - Comfort Access - Individual Audio w/Sat and HD Radio
2009 E92 335i - Black Sapphire - Black Dakota - Burl Walnut - Sport - Premium - Cold Weather - Navigation - L7 - Comfort Access - Smoker's Package

Member: BMWCCA #471614
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-26-2012, 10:50 AM
First_745Li's Avatar
First_745Li First_745Li is online now
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: South FL
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,343
Mein Auto: '03 745Li
Quote:
Originally Posted by Db750 View Post
And here's a little something to laugh at. Basically when I had my 7 up for sale this guy kept calling and harassing me wanting my bank info and saying he was going to buy my car, wire me the money, and have it shipped out the next day. Well it turns out that it was a scam; googled it and there were tons of examples on car forums. So every time I got n my truck I would call or text him for about a week just to have a little fun. I finally got bored and just quit answering him.

Well a few months later I was going through my phone and I saw his text messages so I decided to have a little more fun with him. Below is what happened. It could have been a lot better if he hadn't quit writing me, but I still think it's kinda funny.

Notice the time lapse between texts.







Picture I sent him of my son lol







Guy still hasn't sent me my $13,000..
__________________


'11 328i
'07 Audi A8 (w/ 20,000 miles)
'03 745Li (sold)
'03 Acura TL-S
'02 Infiniti QX4 (sold )
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 09-26-2012, 11:11 AM
TXSTYLE's Avatar
TXSTYLE TXSTYLE is offline
The Entertainment Guru
Location: The GYM!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,447
Send a message via Yahoo to TXSTYLE
Mein Auto: 750i (F01)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Db750 View Post
Got married Saturday and the flight out of Lex was Sunday morning at 7:10
BRO.... We got married on the same Day!!!! How awesome is that!

BigMarcus ~ EVO 4G LTE
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09-26-2012, 11:14 AM
TXSTYLE's Avatar
TXSTYLE TXSTYLE is offline
The Entertainment Guru
Location: The GYM!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,447
Send a message via Yahoo to TXSTYLE
Mein Auto: 750i (F01)
Damn man.. who's baby is that that went on a sh_it rampage!

BigMarcus ~ EVO 4G LTE
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 09-26-2012, 11:43 AM
gmcclintock's Avatar
gmcclintock gmcclintock is offline
Maintainin'
Location: Alabama
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 924
Mein Auto: 2006 750Li
Congrats man, I like the way you did it. What the kids say today? Doin' it BIG lol
__________________
<div align=center>
85 Honda Accord(Sold), 93 Lexus GS 300(Gave to lil Bro), 96 Lexus LS 400(Sold)
03 BMW 525i(Traded/Sold), 06 BMW 750Li(daily driver), 07 BMW 530i(My Baby's daily dirver)
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 09-26-2012, 12:05 PM
Slick444 Slick444 is offline
Banned
Location: New jersey
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 23
Mein Auto: 750
He seemed rather legitimate the buyer. Had he been a scammer I'd think he'd still be up for trying to get your bank info. Also, I don't think he would text you from a phone number that he has with him that he uses on a daily basis.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 09-26-2012, 12:07 PM
Slick444 Slick444 is offline
Banned
Location: New jersey
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 23
Mein Auto: 750
Db congrats on the wedding. I guess it's time for me to get married too.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms