Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > European Delivery

European Delivery
The place to share your experiences and tips related to "ED"... View the ED Wiki -- View the Pick-Up Date Calendar -- Add Your Pick-Up Date to the Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2012, 09:50 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: Z4 35i
ED Itinerary Advice & New Delivery Date

I asked my CA about changing my delivery date to one day earlier... No problem! Moved it to the morning of the 9th, so looking at doing the delivery in the AM, hopefully followed by the tour at 11:30...

Gotta finalize my itinerary!

I will be in a Z4 35is with performance tires... arrive on the 8th, pickup on the 9th... I am staying the night in Munich that night, but am open to where to go from there... Originally wanted to do Zurich, Lake Como, Venice, Vienna and back to Munich for drop off... but, with the weather being an issue with my tires, I don't want to chance it...

My return air is from Munich in the morning of 19-Oct.

So, I am *thinking* of doing Fussen, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Cologne, Berlin, and to Bremerhaven for dropoff...

If any of you have additional suggestions, that would be awesome as we would really love to somehow do Warsaw - but I have no clue how the weather is heading so far east... Just want to have a good time, see some great stuff, and enjoy my new car... So excited!!
Ads by Google