Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > BMW News Articles and Announcements

BMW News Articles and Announcements
Read the latest BMW headlines and discuss them with your fellow bimmer enthusiasts!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2012, 07:40 AM   #1
BMW Shows Off New Cars at the Paris Motor Show including the Concept Active Tourer

pix335i
Enthusiast

Show Printable Version Email this Page

Advertisement
posted by pix335i

BMW Active Tourer

Today marks the start of the Paris Motor Show and with it means pictures and details from the show. The big show off today was the public debut of the Concept Active Tourer, the 1 Series xDrive models, the i3 Concept and BMW C evolution electric scooter.

We will have updates with pictures throughout the next couple days so stay tuned!

See the BMW at the 2012 Paris Motor Show Gallery Now
Photos from the Paris Motor Show provided by Josh Decker

The BMW Concept Active Tourer

BMW Press Conference at the Paris Auto Show

We were first shown the Concept Active Tourer a couple weeks ago ahead of Paris. This new model is a plug-in hybird that gets technology from the BMW i line up of vehicles. This is indicated with the eDrive badge on the car.

The Concept Active Tourer takes advantage of the new BMW 3 cylinder BMW TwinPower
Turbo engine. The 1.5 litre power unit uses the same groundbreaking technology
as our legendary six-cylinder TwinPower Turbo racer.

You can read all the details on the Concept Active Tourer here:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=645709

Stay tuned for more updates from Paris!

Last edited by pix335i; 09-28-2012 at 07:28 AM..
This article has been viewed 7837 times.
More about BMW Shows Off New Cars at the Paris Motor Show including the Concept Active Tourer

2012-BMW-Paris-Motor-Show 12012-BMW-Paris-Motor-Show 22012-BMW-Paris-Motor-Show 32012-BMW-Paris-Motor-Show 42012-BMW-Paris-Motor-Show 52012-BMW-Paris-Motor-Show 62012-BMW-Paris-Motor-Show 72012-BMW-Paris-Motor-Show 82012-BMW-Paris-Motor-Show 92012-BMW-Paris-Motor-Show 10