||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
FL:$5,000 free plus $500 lease transfer to take over 2012 5550i M-Sport
Unfortunately I am getting out of my dream car. My wife and I are moving far from my office so I need a electric car for the carpool lane car.... It is a sad day.
Anyways, if you know anyone interested it is a great deal since is it no money down plus I will pay $5,000 towards the lease and the $500 lease transfer ($5,500 value). This is an amazing deal for anyone looking for this car. Everything will be handled through BMW Financial.
Extra parts include:
- 20' M-package wheels from the 7 series (303) retail $6,800
- Carbon fiber lid deck spoiler (installed at dealer) retail $700
- DVDinMotion software updates.
- Car is hand washed every weekend at Century West BMW
- Car is never parked outside
Or please feel free to contact me directly.
I am including a $5,000 incentive and paying the $500 lease transfer ($5,500 value) if you apply these funds the monthly is only $894.36. It costs me $1,072.93 a month + $5k down + $3,000 in extras or anyone else currently in the market for this car. The lease also includes the wheel and tire warranty plus $5,000 dent a ding protection. This is honestly my dream car and I got everything and was planning to keep it for the entire lease.
I already spoke with BMW and they process is fairly easy
1) Leasing company. BMW Financial
2) Current mileage. 10,000
3) Total miles allowed to drive or miles per year. 12,000
4) Lease start date. 2/10/2012
5) Lease end date. 2/10/2015
6) $5000 incentive plus $500 lease transfer fee ($5500 value).
8) Car is hand washed every Saturday at BMW Century West (Fell free to contact Fred in the service department to verify). I only keep it in a garage and have OCD about my cars
9) Residual $40,945.10
10) Payoff $62,205.41 (if you apply the $5000 I am giving you the car is only $57,205.41)
11) In February this car would have cost $75,000+ and is still that price if you go to a dealership and buy a 2013.
- 20" M-Wheels from the 7 series (car originally comes with 19". Retail $6,800)
- Carbon fiber lid deck spoiler (dealer installed. Retail $700)
- 0ZCV Convenience Package
- 0ZMP M Sport Package
- 0ZPS Premium Sound Package
- 0337 M Sport Package
- 0258 Run-flat tires
- 02TB Sport automatic transmission
- 0319 Universal garage-door opener
- 03AG Rear-view camera
- 0423 Floor mats
- 0494 Heated front seats
- 04CE Anthracite Wood Trim
- 0508 Park Distance Control
- 0522 Xenon headlights
- 0609 Navigation system
- 0639 BMW Assist with Bluetooth
- 06FL iPod and USB adapter
- 06NF Smartphone Integration
- 06NR BMW Apps
2012 550i M-Package: 20" 303M wheels, Carbon fiber grill, mirrors, spoiler, diffuser, turn signal frames / 2011 328i Wagon M-Package
Last edited by xbox360; 11-02-2012 at 07:35 AM.
|Today's Posts Search|