Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Old 10-03-2012, 07:18 PM
First time BMW *****

Mein Auto: 2011 328i Sedan SULEV
Cool A/C Problem on almost new car!

Hi there. Afte reading all the threads on this topic, I now know I'm not alone. I just got my 328i in September of 2011 from BMW of San Diego, and I only have 8800 miles until today, and yes, only hot air coming out of the vents of the car, no more cold a/c. I started noticing from a few days ago that the air from the a/c was not as cold, and it got less and less cold as days passed by. Yesterday it only came cold air from the vent on the passenger side, on the one closest to the door. And it wasn't that cold. And today all vents have hot air coming from them.

I'm planning to take the car to the dealeship on Friday, it's under warranty, to see if they can solve the problem. What surprises me it's that the car is new, and it already has this kind of problem.

I'll keep you posted of what came up!
Old 10-04-2012, 07:47 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2015 BMW 235xi Coupe
I never did come back and re-open this thread about my follow up service visit back in August. Dropped the car off at 7:30 in the morning, hop into a loaner 2011 328xi sedan and went to work. I'm expecting a call in a day or so regarding my car. My SA calls me at 2:30 that day. "O.K., you're all set. Everything checks out." Huh? Did you guys do anything? Long story short, the A/C is still frosty cold more than two months after my July re-charge. They probably re-charged it again and didn't put in on the repair invoice. LOL The car comes off the 4/50k on Monday. I'm expecting warm air on Tuesday.
Antonio just bring it in and let them look at it. Shouldn't cost you a dime. Good luck!
Old 10-04-2012, 08:14 PM
First time BMW *****

Mein Auto: 2011 328i Sedan SULEV
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWCoupe View Post
I never did come back and re-open this thread about my follow up service visit back in August. Dropped the car off at 7:30 in the morning, hop into a loaner 2011 328xi sedan and went to work. I'm expecting a call in a day or so regarding my car. My SA calls me at 2:30 that day. "O.K., you're all set. Everything checks out." Huh? Did you guys do anything? Long story short, the A/C is still frosty cold more than two months after my July re-charge. They probably re-charged it again and didn't put in on the repair invoice. LOL The car comes off the 4/50k on Monday. I'm expecting warm air on Tuesday.
Antonio just bring it in and let them look at it. Shouldn't cost you a dime. Good luck!
All right, I'll do that tomorrow and tell you what happened. They probably will do a re-charge as in your case, let's see. Thanks for the reply, I'll keep you posted!!!