Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)

7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
Discussion pertaining to the flagship BMW here.

Old 10-04-2012, 10:30 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2003 745i, 330ci
Place to paint/powdercoat wheels in dallas?

Ran into a good deal for some wheels and i'm thinking about painting them black for my stock setup. I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences (good or bad) which any companies in dallas. I want them to paint my 3pc asanti and my oem wheels black. Also, on the asanti, woudl you do the face and lip gloss black or lip gloss black and face flat black?

Thanks all

2003 745i - Alpine White / Black Interior
22" Asanti AF120 | H&R Springs | 6000K HID Foglights | MTEC V.2 LED AE Bulbs | M5 Style Trunk Spoiler | OEM Mudguards | 35% Tint
AC Schnitzer Roof Spoiler | AC Schnitzer Pedals | 5000K LED Convenience Lighting | Chrome Turn Signals Bulbs | K&N Intake Filter | OEM, Gorilla, & RAD Wheels Locks
Advertisement
Old 10-04-2012, 04:16 PM

Send a message via MSN to quarterto8 Send a message via Yahoo to quarterto8
Mein Auto: 04 E65 15 Escalade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddkynetik View Post
Ran into a good deal for some wheels and i'm thinking about painting them black for my stock setup. I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences (good or bad) which any companies in dallas. I want them to paint my 3pc asanti and my oem wheels black. Also, on the asanti, woudl you do the face and lip gloss black or lip gloss black and face flat black?

Thanks all
Wow bro! Your still alive! How's ur ride doing?? I know some good places here in Houston but its far obviously. I would message Txstyle for that since he is in Dallas too.

You should join our Facebook group. Gets a lot of hits there daily. Pm me your email address linked to Facebook if you have one and I'll send you the request
Old 10-06-2012, 12:19 AM

Mein Auto: 2003 745i, 330ci
Haha, yeah I'm still here. I havent posted in awhile but I still lerk the forums. I've just been busy and all. The rides about to undergo some changes and I want to update the wheels on my car. If anyone knows of a place in Dallas that would be greatly appreciated.

2003 745i - Alpine White / Black Interior
22" Asanti AF120 | H&R Springs | 6000K HID Foglights | MTEC V.2 LED AE Bulbs | M5 Style Trunk Spoiler | OEM Mudguards | 35% Tint
AC Schnitzer Roof Spoiler | AC Schnitzer Pedals | 5000K LED Convenience Lighting | Chrome Turn Signals Bulbs | K&N Intake Filter | OEM, Gorilla, & RAD Wheels Locks