Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Old 10-04-2012, 10:34 PM

Mein Auto: 2007 328i sedan
07 bmw 328i Sedan. NEED HELP!! CC ID CODES

So ever since i dodged a debris that has fallen off someones pick up I have been getting a yellow brake light, yellow triangle, along with some CC ID codes. All i did when i dodge the debris was jerk the steering wheel left and slammed on the brakes. The dash board indicators are the yellow triangle with a circle around it and my parking brake in yellow. When i restart the car the indicators would stay on until i drive for a few mins and it would go away, but only to come back when i make left or right turns. if i was to drive straight or make wide turns, nothing would pop up.

Things that pop up on the dash:

Yellow triangle
tire pressure
brake (looks like this (O) )

The codes are
CC ID 24- Dynamic Brake Control Assist Failed
CC ID 35- DSC Failed
CC ID 50- Run Flat Indicator Failed
CC ID 354- Start Assist Inactive

I thought it was because i needed to get my brakes changed. so i changed all 4 rotors, pads, and replaced the sensors as well. I also reset all of the brake sensors as well, but the indicators would still pop up again.

Any advise on what to do???
Advertisement
Old 10-07-2012, 04:33 PM

Mein Auto: 2007 BMW 328i E93
I have the same issue, I have yet to take it in to get fixed, as I believe it is just a screwy sensor. You probably just jarred the sensor in your steering wheel. At some point I will follow one of the below DIY's and fix it, as the dealership will charge approx 1100$.

This is a known issue:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...sc+malfunction

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=520467

Safe travels