Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)

7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
Discussion pertaining to the flagship BMW here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2012, 01:43 PM

Mein Auto: 2006 750li
Post 2006 E66 DCS/ABS/Servomatic/ faults

When I start my car there is no fault lights, i will begin to drive for about 10miles or so and the abs fault light appears, followed by the servomatic malfunction, and DCS inactivated. I had the car service codes read which read as a abs/speed sensor, so i replaced both front sensors $200 dollars later no change. I had the battery checked from autozone at 700cca,750cca, 850cca load and battery stayed at 80% under load. I had the alternator checked from a shop and they said its working fine. couple of things left to check, the steering wheel angle sensor, and the DCS module. So I would appreciate any input in to finding the problem and how to test them to check if its functioning, the shop i went to just feels like they will just have me replace everything until the problem is fixed regardless if its working or not. Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-2.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	344584
Ads by Google