Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Diesel Owners / Enthusiasts

BMW Diesel Owners / Enthusiasts
Do you own a diesel powered BMW? Maybe a 335d or a BMW x35d? Come and talk about what makes your car great!

Old 10-10-2012, 06:50 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 335d
Group Buy Koni FSD

Ok amigos in the interest of everyone, I have managed to speak to Lee Grimes from Koni for a group buy. Noteworthy, that if I get more than enough interested personnel the price will obviously go down, how much so? I dont know but will confer with the Distributor and/or Mr. Grimes, shipping of course I cannot change but if its in the same destination then then i beleive it can be lowered as well, so far I have 2-3 believers on my side of the pond.

Mind you one of the purchasers is an 02 M3 and he is getting the Koni Sport schocks since there is NO FSds for it. That said, those interested please post and eventually I will confer with Lee.

BTW Im not getting anything in return since duh!! I bought the FSDs at a 20%discount various months ago!! As always Im trying to help my fellow Bimsters and of course my "D" brothers!!

Any questions feel free to contact me, and please dont ask about spring rate, can the "D" handle it or whatever, all I know is that I have used them for over 6 years on two different setups an 02 MCS and now my 335d and I love it, here is the link for said Koni's.

http://www.koni.com/car-racing/products/performance/

http://www.koni.com/car-racing/finder/

Oh BTW any TECHY questions feel free to contact Mr. Grimes at the following email:

Grimes, Lee - ITT Motion Technologies
Lee.Grimes@itt.com
Old 10-12-2012, 06:05 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 335d
Ok Amigos this thread aint going nowhere in this forum, I got the sad news from Mr. Grimes that he will only cater Puero Rico Since we have noone here in the island to purchse from , but I have found someone interested in being the representative for KONI