Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F07 Gran Turismo (2010 - Current)

F07 Gran Turismo (2010 - Current)
The 5 Series Gran Turismo -- now available in the USA as a 535i, 550i and 550i xDrive model.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2012, 05:39 PM

Mein Auto: Corvette
BMW Reality !!!

What can I say other than to hope none of you experience the worst kind of Euro delivery and unnecessary VDC delays that I have encountered. When picking our car up at the Welt the car was presented to us with wax swirl marks and streaks. All the other cars looked well detailed but ours. I kid you not. Then our car arrives at the VDC on the 27th and clears customs on the 1st and guess what? All that talk about sold cars and euro delivery cars taking a priority for trucking to the dealers is just that......TALK......the car is still at the VDC on the 12th......they have our money and are sending several trucks a week of stock cars to the dealer I bought the car from.......that's what I call real customer service! I am glad everyone else is happy with their experience but I am not impressed......ultimate driving machine or not! I can only blame North American BMW for this as it is very obvious they do not have a handle on the VDC, when in fact they should.....my dealer has no clue where the car is. Other than to say it has not been released yet, but wait, 2 days ago they told me it would be here on Thursday? What was that all about? Honestly I am sorry at this point for buying the Ultimate Driving Machine....because it is certainly not the Ultimate car company from a customer service point of view......!!!!!!!
Advertisement