BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSdZ Data 47.4 (with E-Sys 3.18.4) UPDATE: 47.5

291K views 2K replies 774 participants last post by  Almaretto 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to shawnsheridan - I've got the apparently the latest PSdZ Data 47.4.

It was slightly inconvenient (took 4 days!) to download it from rapidshare, so I've decided to make a torrent.
It has everything (and unzipped) - PSdZ Data 47.4, E-Sys 3.18.4 and documentation and install/usage instructions - as it was in the original torrent with v.46.1_psdzdata.

So I've only replaced 46.1 with 47.4.

So here is the torrent attached (rename .pdf to .torrent)
View attachment BMW E-Sys 3.18.4 PSdZ Data 47.4.pdf

UPDATE 9/30/2012: Thanks to shawnsheridan again - now we have version 47.5 !!
Torrent attached (rename .pdf to .torrent):
View attachment BMW_E-Sys_3.18.4_47.5.pdf

This is being seeded 2MB/sec - so enjoy.
I'll leave 47.4 to be seeded as well, but it's recommended to stop downloading it and start new 47.5 - it should be much sooner.

See less See more
#66 ·
Have you tested Frankensteining (pun intended) this 700 MB from 47.5 into 47.4 to know that it works with no issues?

We know the CAFD and SWF flash files can usually just be added to older releases, but in this case are you also commingling java and other binary (.dll, .ocx. etc.) files?

#68 ·
The compare was done by name, or both name and file size? Are there any files from 47.4 that were also orphaned, and not part of 47.5, that should be deleted?

Yes, I know it is a pain. My RS Account is massive, and that was all upped at about 300 Kb/s.

#69 ·
It was actually a binary compare...

So there might only be files that were there in 47.4 that are not there any more in 47.5 - which I have not seen - these would not be deleted by just applying the RAR file to the 47.4 directory...

I can also Upload the RARs to RS if you want to take a look...

#70 ·
It was actually a binary compare...

So there might only be files that were there in 47.4 that are not there any more in 47.5 - which I have not seen - these would not be deleted by just applying the RAR file to the 47.4 directory...

I can also Upload the RARs to RS if you want to take a look...
Ok. Thanks, but that is all right. If there is any issue with it, I am sure we will hear about it.

#74 ·
I am seeding the torrent and uploading at over 700k at the moment. I have a very fast FiOS connection and will continue to seed. I sometimes forget to start bittorrent after I reboot so shoot me a PM if no one is seeding.

#93 ·
#95 · (Edited)
With ISTA/D, I don't think 2.30 vs. 2.32 matters much.

Now with ISTA/P, it matters.

I played with the ISSS.vmdk file. The image file is a Disk made up of 3 Partitions. You can mount the ISSS.vmdk image in WinMount, and then have a choice of which partition. In partition 3 (Disk Index 2), the uncompressed PSDZdata lies here:

\apps\ISTA-P\BMW\Services\data\ecudata\psdzdata

All the CAFD files are here:

\apps\ISTA-P\BMW\Services\data\ecudata\psdzdata\swe\cafd

I tested it, and I can copy CAFD files to and from the image in this fashion.

So, I don't see why you couldn't replace all the 46.3 PSDZdata with the 47.5 PSdZData in the ISTA/P VM Image.

#97 ·
Hi all,

I picked up my new F31 yesterday and tried to do some coding using 47.4, but it doesn't work.

I suppose I'll have to go for 47.5 Can someone send me the link to 47.5?

thanks
PM Sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.