Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 6 Series > F06 Gran Coupe (2013 - Current)

F06 Gran Coupe (2013 - Current)
BMW's entrance into the 4 door coupe segment to go head to head with the Audi A7 and MB CLS

Old 10-12-2012, 05:41 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 650xi Gran Coupe
Tire recommendation for 650 gc

I should have my 2013 650 xi GC next week and I plan on replacing the run flats with non run flats. I am looking for some recommendations for replacement tires , preferably all season, but summer tires as well.

All help will be greatly appreciated.
Ads by Google
Old 10-12-2012, 06:18 AM
Sejanus

Mein Auto: `11 MSport 750ix/`08 135i
Back when I owned the SC430, I replaced the Dunlop run flats with 19" Michelin Pilots and, wow, what a difference! Even my Lexus salesman remarked at how he was impressed with the performance aspects of those tires. My M6 came equipped with 20" Michelin Pilot SuperSport tires and the only negative regarding those is that I had to replace them twice during the time I owned that car...which was probably due more to the wear caused by the 500HP V10, than anything bad or defective about those tires. Pirelli PZeros are another good option for your car.

"You think that's air you're breathing now?"
-Morpheus
Old 10-12-2012, 07:02 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: F06 650i/E93 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslierc View Post
Back when I owned the SC430, I replaced the Dunlop run flats with 19" Michelin Pilots and, wow, what a difference! Even my Lexus salesman remarked at how he was impressed with the performance aspects of those tires. My M6 came equipped with 20" Michelin Pilot SuperSport tires and the only negative regarding those is that I had to replace them twice during the time I owned that car...which was probably due more to the wear caused by the 500HP V10, than anything bad or defective about those tires. Pirelli PZeros are another good option for your car.
You replace PSS twice already? They were out only last year
Old 10-12-2012, 07:25 AM

Mein Auto: range rover
I don't have any experience with them, but from reading different reviews online I am going to go ahead and try the super sports when I get my car.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:52 PM

Mein Auto: I'm still dreaming....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslierc View Post
How much more are the 20' Michelin go-flat tires versus the 19'?