09-20-2012, 09:49 AM
Join Date: Dec 2001
Mein Auto: Ti Silver 03 M3
BMW Individual X6 Performance Edition
BMW is pleased to announce the launch of the BMW Individual X6 Performance Edition. Developed exclusively for the US market and limited to 100 units, it creates the perfect blend of performance and luxury. The Edition combines custom interior design elements with the performance enhancements of the X6 M Performance Package (ZMX).
The exterior of the X6 features BMW Individual’s Pearl Silver metallic paint along with 20” Y Spoke wheels and black chrome exhaust tips from the M Performance Package. On the interior, the seats and door panels are upholstered in Black Alcantara/Leather with Sakhir Orange contrast stitching. Additional contrast stitching and piping can be found on the dashboard and floor mats. The dashboard and center console are finished with BMW Individual’s Carbon Leather Wrapped Trim.
The X6 Performance Edition includes the packages and options listed. BMW will not allow changes to the equipment specified.
- M Performance Package (ZMX)
- Engine upgrade - X6 xDrive35i: +15 hp, +30 lb-ft of torque = X6 xDrive50i: +40 hp, +30 lb-ft of torque
- 20” Y Spoke Wheels – Style 336
- Black chrome exhaust tips
- Stainless steel pedals
- M foot rest and door sills
- Shadowline exterior trim
- Anthracite headliner
- Premium Package (ZPP)
- Cold Weather Package (ZCW)
- Technology Package (ZTP)
- Premium Sound Package (ZPS) – for X6 xDrive50i models only
- Soft close doors (323)
- Running boards (328)
- 3 rear seats (4UK)
- LED Headlights (552) – for X6 xDrive50i only.
- Satellite radio (655) - for X6 xDrive35i only. Included in ZPS for X6 xDrive50i
- BMW Apps (6NR)
Pricing and availability
- 50 units of X6 xDrive35i with MSRP of $80,800
- 50 units of X6 xDrive50i with MSRP of $92,000
The BMW Individual X6 Performance Edition will be built in September and October. Dealerships will be getting ordering details in the coming weeks. Who's going to be getting on of the 100 limited edition X6s?