Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - F01 / F02 (2009 - current)

7 Series - F01 / F02 (2009 - current)
The new re-designed 7 series F01 / F02 leads off the BMW Fxx chassis code!

Old 10-20-2012, 05:15 PM

Mein Auto: 11' 550i
2013 750Li: No Digital Display - Free M Sport Pack?

I have a 750Li on order for delivery in November. Does anybody have info on a report that the digital display (Speedometer/Tachometer) will not be installed on the US version until 2013. Also is the M Sport pack free if added? If this is true and BMW is trying to cover for its mishap then this is a big giant FAIL

Last edited by drklion; 10-20-2012 at 05:23 PM.
Ads by Google
Old 10-20-2012, 07:18 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 11' 750i, 14' Bentley GTC
I have noticed that the majority of 2013's on cars.com have the msport package so I assume it's free and imo it sucks because the msport package should be a bit more exclusive.

Old 10-20-2012, 07:54 PM
Gib mir Feurschutz!

Mein Auto: 2013 750i
Quote:
Originally Posted by drklion View Post
I have a 750Li on order for delivery in November. Does anybody have info on a report that the digital display (Speedometer/Tachometer) will not be installed on the US version until 2013. Also is the M Sport pack free if added? If this is true and BMW is trying to cover for its mishap then this is a big giant FAIL
Correct the 2013 7 NA version doesn't have the digital display.

2013 BMW 750i - Coded, Executive, Lighting, Cold Weather, M Sport, M 303 Wheels, 5% Tint, Conti DWS Tires, 3M Bra, Vinyl Black Gloss Roof Wrap, Exhaust Flap Mod.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:08 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 11' 750i, 14' Bentley GTC
You can retrofit the digital display, one of our Russian friends did it and it cost him under $2000.

Old 10-22-2012, 05:56 AM

Mein Auto: 11' 550i
Quote:
Originally Posted by drklion View Post
Thank you for the replies.

The BMWUSA website confirms that M Sport pack is free. If one clicks on it it adds it to the list as you are building the car and then underneath it credits it.

As for the digital display all evidence leads to no display for the US version. If this is the case then BMW should at least release to all dealers information of this and display a note on their website. Letting potential buyers, as one builds their 7, that one of their selling points of the vehicle will not be installed!

This to me, at least, is a major f?!$ up.

They should also plan to refit the vehicles that have been ordered or delivered with the new cluster when the US version is released.