Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Performance

Performance
CAIs, SCs, differentials, SSKs, exhausts etc.....

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2012, 03:53 PM

Mein Auto: M3
I can clean your fuel injectors. Just pay for shipping and the fluid

I can clean your fuel injectors. Just pay for shipping and the fluid
I'm thinking about offering a service for the guys/girls on some forums i enjoy.
It's *Free Injector Cleaning and Testing.

I've been working for Bosch than Volvo and BMW in Europe, but my love for those cars is pretty much gone and I've been a Mercedes Enthusiast for a while.
I remember the difference a clean injector makes in the way the car runs and how often i used to see them in poor condition.

In case you have a faulty injector, i have a bunch of spare ones (Mercedes and BMW cars of late 80s to late 90s) i kept through the years and could sell those at half the market price for used units.

This is WHY: R3VLimited Forums - View Single Post - I can clean your fuel injectors. Just pay for shipping and the fluid

Here's How I bring them back to life

1. Initial Visual Inspection - Check the injectors for signs of physical damage.
2. External Degrease Soak - Soak them in a degreaser solution
3.External cleaning - Brush off the loosened grime from the injectors
4: De-filtering - Remove the old filters in preparation for ultrasonic cleaning.
5. Ultrasonic cleaning - The Injectors are soaked in Degreaser and Left pulsating in the Ultrasound Bath
6. Purge the injectors - Install the injectors on the Fuel rail and spray into a container to ensure none of the fluid we use in the ultrasonic cleaner gets put into the calibration fluid.
7. Initial flow - Flow through the machine checking for spray pattern and any signs of malfunction.
8. Filter Basket installation - Install the new filter basket.
9. Reassemble - Using all new applicable parts (O-rings, spacers, pintle caps)

I'm in Southern California by the way. About 1 hour from
LA

I can do 2 kits a day or 3-4 on a weekend.
So the turnaround should be 24-48 hours

So for a kit of 8 I spend 25$ + shipping about 6$
I use
Odorless Degreaser @ 17$/gallon
Repair Kit @ 1$/Injector.
USPS Flat rate priority mail 6.10$

I'm not doing this as a business, i just like working on cars in my spare time. (But of course will take donations)

You can include a set of filters and o-rings with the package if you have a specific brand you like. And I won't charge you the 1 $/Injector

If you care to see how specific injectors were performing, you need to mark each of them with the Cylinder number and i will make sure i keep those numbers for your record.

Please note you forum nickname on the package to help me keep track of communication

This is a nice article on how to remove your injectors with pictures. Applicable for the E36 engines but process is similar on most of the cars
Pelican Technical Article: BMW 3-Series E36 Injector Replacement

Here's the process similar to what I do. (i have nothing to do with the company advertised in the video or the original uploader of that video)

Last edited by MEPEH; 12-15-2012 at 10:06 PM.
Ads by Google