Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems

Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems
Have you had an exceptionally great experience with a particular BMW Center? Have you had a bad experience at your BMW Center? Frustrated by problems or defects with your vehicle? Post your stories or comments here.

Old 09-09-2011, 07:13 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2008 550i
Thumbs up Center BMW of Sherman Oaks, California

I know the title of this forum area is to report problems with dealers, but I wanted to do exactly the opposite. For owners in the Los Angeles / San Fernando Valley area, I highly recommend Center BMW in Sherman Oaks for service. This week I took my 550i there for routine maintenance (covered by warranty), and the treatment I received was first class. Brian Douglas was my SA, and he made sure I was taken care of from beginning to end. For folks looking for a great service center in the LA area, try Center BMW. If my experience is an indication of how they treat all of their customers, you won't be disappointed.

Keith
Old 11-01-2012, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campfamily View Post
I know the title of this forum area is to report problems with dealers, but I wanted to do exactly the opposite. For owners in the Los Angeles / San Fernando Valley area, I highly recommend Center BMW in Sherman Oaks for service. This week I took my 550i there for routine maintenance (covered by warranty), and the treatment I received was first class. Brian Douglas was my SA, and he made sure I was taken care of from beginning to end. For folks looking for a great service center in the LA area, try Center BMW. If my experience is an indication of how they treat all of their customers, you won't be disappointed.

Keith
It's been a year, and just had my car back to Center BMW for service again.....and once again, great service. Brian knows how to take care of his customers!!

Keith
Old 10-11-2013, 08:42 AM

My yearly update.....Brian is still there, and once again, the service was first class. If you're in the San Fernando Valley, and looking for great dealer service, you'll find it here. Two thumbs up!!

Keith