Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Tools and Miscellaneous

Tools and Miscellaneous
Tools, spare parts, any and everything else.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2012, 11:51 AM
BMW CCCA since 1986

Mein Auto: E34, E39, E46
FS-E34 Chip, Liner, Rack, Cup Holder, Bently

My 1995 525i was just totaled by the insurance company for severe cosmetic damage caused by acorns . I love the car but I'm not going to retain it and go through the salvage title hoops. So . . . I have a few items for sale that may be of interest to the E34 group:

1. Genuine Jim Conforti ECU chip that I got directly from Jim in 1995 before TMS became his reseller. It is for a car with an auto trans - $125 postpaid.

LINER SOLD 2. Weathertech trunk liner in good condition - no tears or holes. Trunk under it looked pristine when I removed the liner today - $40 + actual postage (It can be rolled up).

CUP HOLDER SOLD 3. BMW OEM two-cup holder that fits on the edge of the center console. $25 postpaid.

4. Thule Roof rack, complete set with towers and bars. In good condition (they are bulletproof) - $125 + actual shipping. Prefer local pickup in Baltimore Area.

BENTLY MANUAL is SOLDBently BMW 5 Series (E34) Service Manual: 1989-1995 in excellent condition - $35 including book rate shipping or you pay actual cost any other way.
Buy the Bently manual and I'll throw in an 1989-1993 Haynes 5 series $ 3 series manual for free.

Last edited by danzee; 11-10-2012 at 03:52 PM. Reason: update
Advertisement